- Apr 14, 2014
- 3DS FC
Just thought it would be a nice place to collect need to know information or lil tidbits of knowledge for DH players. Knowledge is half the battle!
- When crouching and crawling, the duck is a hurtbox. Can't duck Fox's lasers. (Can't DUCK fox's lasers!)
- If you pop a can in front of you, then roll towards the can, it will still be in front of you (in the perfect position), letting you hit it behind you. Great for mix-ups!
- The more shots in a can, the harder gravity affects it, increasing speed but but decreasing bounce distance.
- The tallest Gunman has the longest delay and longest range of attack.
- The Gunman wearing the coat shoots the fastest.
- The Gunman with the poncho and rifle has the shortest range, but hits the hardest, and with fire damage.
- The Gunman in black (Sheriff) can't hit the can on the ground (too tall).
- Clay Pigeons will interfere with shooting the can. The Clay will be shot first, followed by the can.
- Dash attack and down-tilt is able to shield poke.
- Normal gunmen take about 5% damage to be knocked down.
- Sweetspot Nair (the very first attack frames) is a very strong KO move, just hard to land. Perhaps a good OOS option.
- Reflected gunmen shots still retain their transcendent ability, meaning the gunmen will NOT shield you if the shot is reflected. Their range is also reflected back, meaning the closer they when reflecting, the farther back the shot will reach.