• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't pick a color For Marth

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
i'd say red because that red black combonation looks great when green looks like they were trying to make the game in 2 seconds but the best looking and most detailed is probably the blue marth which is what i would expect

Sabre

Smash Apprentice
Writing Team
Personally, I would say green since it's a more unique color while red is associated with several more well-known players.

AirFair

Marth tho
Green. I think green is a cooler color, because red is just overused or overrated. I can confidently say this because when I started post doc, I played red marth and grew out of it.

djmath

Smash Apprentice
I like isai's method of color choice for any character: pick the color of the port so your shield matches your character
1. red
2. blue
3. yellow
4. green

mel0

Smash Cadet
Red and Black make you look like a badass. Blue is okay, but White and Green make you look silly.

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
don't see why people say that white looks bad i think they went a little over the top with red cape they should've made it gold but come on its not that bad

Top Bottom