• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Can't have a scramble without breaking a few eggs!" - Egghead for Multiversus Support Thread

PuyoWitch

Smash Apprentice
Egghead (DC Comics)

The world of DC Comics is big enough to have had its own fighting game franchises built around it, but out of all the villains who made it into games like Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and Injustice, there has been one villain largely egg-nored until today. Egghead, or Edgar Heed, is an eggs-centric villain from Gotham, and rival to Batman, who claims to be the world's smartest criminal. Played by classic actor Vincent Price, he hatched several plots against the hard-boiled detective that only someone with eggs-cellent intellect like the world's greatest detective could have cracked.

What in the Deviled Egg?

I assure you, this is no yolk! This is no ham-and-egger we're talking about! While his "gimmick" may seem 'lame' to the egg-norant, he has real credentials that can't be beat. He is the ONLY villain in his respective series to de-shell the case of "what is Batman's true identity?" by deductive reasoning. While he normally lets his goons like Benedict do the fights, you won't get over easy with him in this scramble, as he has a variety of egg bombs and egg grenades at his disposal.

My brain is fried from all these egg puns

Sorry, not sorry. I can be a comedi-hen from time to time. Still, a proper representative for 60's Batman would be eggs-citing, and an unusual choice of villain could be eggs-actly what the game needs right now. I'll admit, my knowledge on the egg man was limited before this post, was limited, but did you know he was at one point the fiancee to the Queen of Cossacks? This is just something that happens in the show. 60's Batman was amazing.

So what's it gonna be, Smashboards? Are you gonna be the chicken, or are you going to be the egg?

Supporters
PuyoWitch PuyoWitch
evanwoo10 evanwoo10
Flyboy Flyboy

Last edited:
Top Bottom