• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completed Cannot be put in sleep while in sleep

The Cape

Smash Master
This would essentially only remove sing stalling at the ledge. A minor change, but one we could see implemented.

A few ways to do this: If you are hit with a sleep inducing move while asleep, you wake up.
The better option I think: Another sleep inducing move hitting you while asleep does not reset the sleep timer. It hits more like a normal attack would.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
This would essentially only remove sing stalling at the ledge. A minor change, but one we could see implemented.

A few ways to do this: If you are hit with a sleep inducing move while asleep, you wake up.
The better option I think: Another sleep inducing move hitting you while asleep does not reset the sleep timer. It hits more like a normal attack would.
Code:
$Cannot Sleep While in Sleep [UnclePunch]
C208F700 00000006
7FE3FB78 A1C30072
2C0E012A 41820010
2C0E012B 41820008
48000014 3DC08008
61CEF71C 7DC903A6
Checks if player is sleeping or waking up from sleep and skips if they are.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I do not believe so. Will post the error messages when I have more time to do so.

EDIT: Error message on loading. Alternates between this and a version with everything the same but the last digit (now a 4) across countless addresses. http://i.imgur.com/Fs7jFK5.jpg

It seems as though the same error also occurs when the code would kick in if you apply it after starting the game but not under all conditions. Against bowser, for example, it just doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom