• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canceled

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
Any chance we can get 360 arcade sticks set up for this, instead of carpy fishtrollers?

I'm about 50% confirmed for this. Just gotta get enough money to go

I'll try to bring a set up if I do go.

f*ck yeah you will, let's play some ness dittos

Any chance you're running through calgary on your way? Cause I am very interested in hitching a ride with someone.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Oh ****, I wanna come, but there are REALLY low chances that I'll be able to. ): I'll see what strings I can pull.

oh, btw, don't do it Kat. BAMM is the Connect 4 King! D: I beat him like, 2-4 times out of at least 50 games. D:

Metà

Smash Master
Update: I can house people if I go to this. I live in Shoreview when I'm in MN, and my house there has LOTS of empty bedrooms. I just have to ask for permission for people to stay and whatnot.

Dopey

Smash Lord
looks hawt...

tinky we got this? im not 100% imma go cause thats far as ****, i would wanna fly =p

Metà

Smash Master
fun fact: I voted in the federal election through MN, even though I've never actually lived there for more than 2 months at a time

it's my home away from home, lol

D

Deleted member

meta $5 go money match when you get here,i'll bring a board.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
so what does this free lunch consist of? and lemme hear more about this party. also i suck at SFIV somebody add me on xbox and teach me, my gamertag is PC Kira.

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
so what does this free lunch consist of? and lemme hear more about this party. also i suck at SFIV somebody add me on xbox and teach me, my gamertag is PC Kira.
The lunch consists of a sandwich bar and free drinks. I'm getting the final menu stuff supposedly today from the venue.

Melty Blood MM PC?

My party is gonna be filled with awesomeness. I plan on buying a crap ton of food and booze and getting everyone sloshed like hell...though other things at my place are cool too. Flux and I plan on making pancakes in an altered state that's for sure. Stay up all night and get drunk? what's cooler than that?

DendyPretendy

Smash Cadet
I flew into lindbergh international and that's about 45 minutes from where I live by public transit
this is pretty much the only air port and for more info about public transpot look here http://www.metrotransit.org/
P.S. DendyPretendy IS TOTALLY UP FOR BADMINTON MMS!!!!! If the venue has a ping pong table HE WILL ALSO CHALLEGE ANYONE TO PING PONG MMS!!!!!!

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
Badmiton MM's anyone?! eighteenspikes and I are doing a $10 MM...it's going to be epic
i'll join in on this, im pretty beast at badminton cuz i'm not QUITE strong enough to hit it out of bounds so good at this game that i make it land on the back line.

dendy, you're too asian (you know chinese or something) for me to ever want to play you at that besides to warm you up for an epic match that you'd be doing

i watched olympic 'minton online during the olympics too :colorful:

m2k-i challenge thee to a $5 melee mm but you can't l cancel and you're link (if you want a challenge you can go bowser;))

I just need to figure out a way to beat m2k at smash once so i can say i beat the best in the world at smash but put fine print at the end

rocks, update the thread to using PS3s because that's what Shoryuken people use and they are the people that would be coming for it

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
Olympic 'miton is win!

Bamm-lol at your mm request

I'll update the page more when I get home. I have pics of the venue and stuff

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i want to stay with flux wolf for this tournament since we're pals and all but its his last week of high school and he graduates so he can't really miss school LOL so i might just come in the summer, hopefully there's a tournament during that time :). tickets are only 197$ though >_< grgg

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
i want to stay with flux wolf for this tournament since we're pals and all but its his last week of high school and he graduates so he can't really miss school LOL so i might just come in the summer, hopefully there's a tournament during that time :). tickets are only 197$ though >_< grgg
yeee. Flux and I were talking about it and I know he was planning on coming over to my party on Saturday and shiz,

Were you planning on coming like a whole week or something PC?

Top Bottom