• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you now pick Peach's Fsmash?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Yes, it's true. Depending on what angle you hold the control stick during the F-Smash, you get a different version of Peach/Daisy's F-Smash.

Up is pan, down is racquet, no angle is golf club.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
We can! And it's probably one of my absolute favorite changes to her kit.

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
I LOVE this change, as someone already mentioned, the golf club will be great for on demand edge guarding, and alternating between the tennis racket and frying pan (depending on positioning) to go for the kill...Paisy is definitely looking to climb the tier ladder imo.

Elegant

Smash Apprentice
This is amazing. All we need now is the Shadow Queen Peach costume from TTYD and we're golden ahhhh

A_Wild_Raccoon

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-1128-1301-1347
Enter the side-smash charging animation, then move your control stick up for frying pan, or down for tennis racket, then release. It's very useful!

Edit: Didn't realize it was posted above me. Whoops!

Last edited:

Alpha Princess

Smash Rookie
Peach's F-Smash is different depending on angle. (Up is Pan, Forward is Golf Club and Down is Tennis Racket respectively)

Top Bottom