• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can you guys give me tips on my doc?

_Espa

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
vain#149
Im New Sadly :(

sorry for sync issues in the first set. I need to find a way to record better.

UltraInstinctNeo

Smash Rookie
I'd pill a lot more against Marths and any other characters without projectiles. In that Marth match you keep throwing 1 pill then running in, but imo you should camp Marth like crazy unless they're consistently getting in anyway. Then when they shield or jump or runaway, call them out for it.

Same thing with that Zelda, look at how when you're camping them they just wait for you to stop camping, then they hit you out of your approach. Just keep camping. If they're just standing there eating pills then keep feeding them pills. Eventually they'll get mad and jump at you and then you get to kill them. Literally camp, camp, camp. Be as degenerate with pills as your opponent will let you be.

EDIT: Hell yeah, you ****in got it by the end of those Zelda games. Be degenerate with those pills. That's how you win.

Last edited:
Top Bottom