• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Can we start a community in Calgary or even Okotoks

Regetstar99

Smash Rookie
I am a smash player who lives in Alberta, Canada. I spent over and hour looking for a smash community here online all I found was a few tournaments from 2015. Is anyone else living around one of these two places and would be interested in helping me set up a casual smash community. I would hope to have these conditions. Any age can come from any skill level and Any character can be played. We would play with Competitive/For Glory settings so no items two stock for the stage Ω stages only. Is there anyone who would want to help set this up because there is no community around here and I don't want to have to keep fighting bots and For Glory players that are the stereotypical for glory player.

Thank you for looking here and Cheers
-Sincerely Regetstar

Last edited:

AC_Wesley

Smash Rookie
NNID
AC_Wesley
3DS FC
3668-8575-8298
Top Bottom