• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can we make Smashketball more popular?

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
If you do a simple search on Youtube, you'll find tons of videos a bout the fan-made gamemode, Smashketball. It's simple: the match can either be timed or stock, on a custom match where the only way to KO is to launch your opponent into a cannon that shoots out of the map (usually into the bottom blast zone).

Smashketball seems very fun and I think it should be more popularized in Ultimate. I'm not suggesting that it becomes an official gamemode for usage in tournaments, but it would be cool to find custom servers online where you can play Smashketball. Or simply giving the gamemode more publicity so it's played more locally.

I personally love the idea of Smashketball and I think anyone who agrees should at least try to get people into it or make improvements to the game (maybe we ca get official Smashketball maps)!

Top Bottom