• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Can we get some frame data on this chonker? [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMicahWH

Smash Rookie
NNID
MasterMicahWH
Switch FC
7765-5492-7400
MasterMicahWH submitted a new resource:

Can we get some frame data on this chonker? - Looking to see some detailed information.

Long story short, I can't fight him successfully without playing just as campy as the dedede mains. As much as I want the resources to be able to take risks, I would also be very happy to see some legit KD players upping their game. The reliance on d-tilt and gordo spam is getting boring to play against.
Read more about this resource...

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Gordo is a really strong tool for d3. If you're struggling to deal with the move there's little to no reason for the d3 player to switch up. Dtilt is d3's fastest ground move.

Jab 10
Dtilt 6 frames
Ftilt 12 frames
Utilt 7 frames
Dsmash 12 frames
Usmash 17 frames
Fsmash 40 frames
Nair 7 frames
Fair 13 frames
Bair 17 frames
Uair 10 frames
Dair 22 frames

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
How about grab/pivot grab/dashgrab frames? I need to know his best OOS options depending on matchups.

Dr. Corndog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCecilCorndog
So here's a question: how does one go about getting frame data, anyway? Only thing I can think of is by going into training mode, setting the speed to advance one frame for each press of the L button, and counting individual frames. Is this the best way to do it?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
So here's a question: how does one go about getting frame data, anyway? Only thing I can think of is by going into training mode, setting the speed to advance one frame for each press of the L button, and counting individual frames. Is this the best way to do it?
There's a thread with all off the frame data in the competitive section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom