• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can to BAIR trouble

Nuke_Dukem

Smash Rookie
Hi guys!

Noob DH here and loving this crazy character!

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a guide or link that teaches how to do the Can to BAIR, reversing the can combo.

I have watched YouTubers do this and have been practicing it but can not seem to get it. What I am doing looks exactly identical to what I see Youtubers doing but for whatever reason it is not reversing the Can.

This is definitely going to be one of those very teeny tiny things that I am doing just ever so slightly wrong. I know that I am close to having it right. I mean VERY VERY close. Does anyone know of a guide or link that shows precisely how the input is done?

And thanks in Advance! Hopefully I get to play some of you on my DH in Elite Smash soon!

Nuke_Dukem

Smash Rookie
And wouldn't ya know it, literally a few minutes after posting I figured it out. Here it is:

Can to BAIR Combo

-Facing Right Direction
  • Press Can Neutral
  • Wiggle L stick Right to Left very slightly
  • Short hp + Bair the Can.
It will take me some practice to get optimal with it.

Top Bottom