• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone please make a banjo kazooie mod

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
Okay, but I think you should go to a Banjo-Kazooie modding forum if you want mods for that. You see, this is Super Smash Bros., not Banjo-Kazooie.

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
Okay, but I think you should go to a Banjo-Kazooie modding forum if you want mods for that. You see, this is Super Smash Bros., not Banjo-Kazooie.

Can someone please make a banjo kazooie mod it would be highly apperciated
Believe me, there are people like me that would love to do this, but there isn't a good model in existence for Banjo.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Believe me, there are people like me that would love to do this, but there isn't a good model in existence for Banjo.
If that's the only thing stopping people, I'll see what I can find. :)

EDIT: None of the guys I usually contact have made one, but if someone can demonstrate enough ability to make a good PSA for Banjo, I can ask if someone will make one.

Last edited:

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
I sent a message to this guy, asking if he might be interested in uploading the models for use. Havn't heard from him though.

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
Update:
He's in! Now we just need a team who wants to take charge on the project! I would love to do so myself, but i consider this project too important to be my first PSA.
Maaaaaybe... PyotrLuzhin PyotrLuzhin
?????

NXero

Smash Apprentice
I thought about messaging that guy a long time ago, but I didn't know anyone at the time who was both good enough and willing to do a BK PSA and ended up forgetting about it. Good to see this project kick-started at long last!

Top Bottom