• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone please answer these questions??? :)

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
So while I am inactive in the smash scene, I am still a HUGE fan of the game and still follow the story lines closely. So if you guys haven't already, check out Beyond the Summit's channel - they have some great interviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJi-4lbB3EwpLpC82OWFjA

That being said, I noticed they only uploaded about a half of the interviews, at least AFAIK. As far as I can tell, it has been a month since they last uploaded videos which brings me to my two questions:
1) Is the other half of the videos floating around somewhere that I haven't discovered? If so, I would love a link to them!
2) If the videos are still not release, does anyone have any inside information as to when they might be?

Thanks!

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Um... I don't think this is related to melee itself, but to the point... Have you searched a lot on google? Try other search engines like bing, they will have results google does not.

GenNyan

Smash Ace
If you really want them, you can try to hunt them down in the twitch VODs here. Good luck, its about 40 hours of melee content.

Top Bottom