• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allec145

Smash Rookie
I've been trying to play the project m CC build with knuckles Lyn Isaac and Sami and it's great but the only problem is I wanted to get rid of Sami. I've tried the CSSO and I can't get it to save right and have the CSS looking bad. I've been at it for almost two weeks but can't do it unfortunately. If someone could make the build for me or just help me with how to do it properly I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

CraptainFalcon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1221-1779-3703
You can't remove her. PM'S clone engine is mysterious so you just can't

Windhunter7

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't you simulate removing her, though, by vertexing the selection portrait off to the side? Or would that still not work? Because I don't know if this is accurate, but I've heard you can do that to remove characters.

CraptainFalcon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1221-1779-3703
Couldn't you simulate removing her, though, by vertexing the selection portrait off to the side? Or would that still not work? Because I don't know if this is accurate, but I've heard you can do that to remove characters.
That doesn't actually remove them if their icons still exist. Probably could cause crashes. We don't know how the PM clone engine works so I wouldn't even attempt what you said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom