• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Smash Change the Default Corrin model

Spirit Toons

Banned via Warnings
After playing some of the more recent FE games with Corrin in them, Warriors and Heroes, I feel that IS has decided that the female Corrin is the main Corrin and the male is the alt. FE Warriors specifically makes Corrin the female version in the story mode and Robin the male since that’s the favorite gender of each character.

Sorry, minor nitpick, but I feel that Corrin should be represented as the female on the character select screen instead of the male.

hermes

Smash Apprentice
I really like the male corrin more. That outfit fit him better and female corrin looks too generic to me. Male one has more flavour.

Spirit Toons

Banned via Warnings
I really like the male corrin more. That outfit fit him better and female corrin looks too generic to me. Male one has more flavour.
While I disagree, I guess I see the appeal as the male looks a bit less generic in that compared to other FE characters. I actually feel that the outfit fits Female Corrin more and usually prefer her, especially after Warriors.

While I don’t want to get rid of male Corrin, I feel he should be the alt though as Female Corrin seems to be the main one IS goes with or “Cannon” Corrin, while Robin is male. I feel like changing the default on the character select screen would just fit better with how IS treats Corrin, plus it evens the odds for FE Avatar characters, with one female and one male.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
It would have been better if Female Corrin became the default as a nice foil to Male Robin being the default

Ah well

Folt

Smash Ace
Probably the best way would be to make F!Corrin the default to reflect their trends.

That said, it seems that for Smash, Corrin will be male as default, likely since he appeared in Smash as the default before IS decided on pushing FCorrin as much as they did.

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
That bugs me way more than it should. Female Corrin is way more popular and her being relegated to a default kind of lessens the amount of female representation.

corrin was released on FEF and that was the default
Sakurai doesnt like changing things so i guess were stuck with this
it doesnt matter much, because you can just press the big l button, but ok

Top Bottom