• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can I play PM from a card larger than 2gb??

ZAHÍRITΣiΚΛ

Unguided Rainbow
Switch FC
SW-7955-8996-6175
I moved across the whole country to live with my partner and some friends a few months back and I couldn't bring my hacked Wii because of Space... I chose my 2tb Xbox over if, F. And I knew there were already two Wiis and WiiUs here anyway for me to use... but I hit a snag... I forgot to bring my 2gb SD and my family has probably thrown my Wiis away by now.

It's really hard to come by trusted 2gb SDs these days since we've got ones up to like what, 512gb now? And I've got 64 and 128 ones. Wondering if those would work on a hacked Wii. Housemates don't want me to hack the WiiUs but the Wiis are already hacked.

I wanna play Subspace, but I'm not touching Vanilla Brawl because I respect myself. I just need to know if it'll work before I start moving all the stuff off my cards.

Last edited:

ThoseUpAirsThough

Smash Apprentice
PM should come with the SDHC Extension code, if not then you can hex edit it in yourself or find someoen who can make a PM GCT with SDHC Extension for you.

Top Bottom