• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Campbell X Tournament FIGHT NIGHT HYPE

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
Forgive me for being clueless about Norcal public transportation, but can I get to this tournament from SF?

If not, can I get a ride to this please?

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
it's a trek to come from sf. you'd have to caltrain to san jose and then take a couple of buses. would prob take at least 2.5 hours. if you're down to do it i can help you map it, but i'd advise getting a ride

Scar

#HarveyDent
Let's add the Fight Card to the OP on this thread - gonna link to the podcast for everyone to subscribe.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
so I just watched the archived podcast(should be studying loool) and it made me reeeeally want to go to this thing and take on mango's sidebet

anyone from socal going to this who can pick me up on the way??? I'm like 5 mins off the 101

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
I think Westballz, Sung, and Arian are confirmed. Not sure about other people.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
joey carpool?

otherwise can anyone in the area house me for saturday night? I might just go by myself and make it a mini trip to see my friends and sister in san francisco on sunday

Scar

#HarveyDent
anyone posting side bets in here??

Bob$ vs Scar
Shroomed vs WestBallz
L vs ZeldaFreak

WHO WANTS SOME

I have $5 on L and $5 on Shroomed

Zerix

Smash Rookie
If I have no flight delays Ill arrive just in time! Hope to see you all!!!!

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I'm trying so hard to drive posts to this thread but it's just not happening for me.

Any idea for how we can organize side bets?

CrimsonBlur $100 on Bob$
Mango $100 (?) on Scar

Top Bottom