• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 on Sides of Stages

WilfordBrimley

Smash Rookie
So when you are on Green Hill Zone, Norfair, Yoshi's Story and any other flat wall stage you can jump once and during that jump plant a c4 on the wall and keep it there for awesome kills and free F-air spikes i've been using it for about a week now and it seems to be working out quite well people don't see it coming and it feels so good when you get the spike off of it.
( YES C4 STICKS TO WALLS) :)

cisyphus

Smash Ace
Niche usefulness that I've thought about using but can't really rationalize dedicating my best combo/ko/zoning tool on. It was kinda nice against Ike's Up B since it broke the armor and basically forced a really high up b that you can jump OOS and Back air, but then you can just grab ledge and drop zone back air.

I guess what I wanna say is "there's better options but it's cute"

Last edited:

Large Dad

Smash Cadet
NNID
ITSYOPAPA
3DS FC
2680-9462-5670
Interesting. But I think most people like to stay away from Under the edge against a snake anyways.

Top Bottom