• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3's June Jamboree Results MD/VA (6/21)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
(incomplete)

Teams:
1. Mew2King and Velocity
2. Azen Zagenite and Chillindude829
3. Omni and Candy
4. Hova and Meep
5. Aero and Boss

Singles
1. M2K (MK/DDD)
2. Omni (MK)
3. Chillindude829 (Snake/DDD/Falco)
4. Nacker (ROB)
5. Azen (Lucario)
5. Velocity (G&W)
7. Hova (Peach)
7. ???
9. ???
9. ???
9. ???
9. ???
13. ???
13. ???
13. ???
13. ???
17. Aero (G&W)
17. Rebel (Sheik/Pit)

If anyone can fill in the blanks, that'll be good. Made this thread so we can leave shotouts and ****.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
Boss & Aero got 5th.

I got 17th.

I enjoyed this tournament.

Omni

BRoomer
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn good **** Nackers!!! How many entrants were there?
I'm sure there was a little over 50. Forte, Greg, Travis, Chu, Plank, Meep, Kirbstir, and a few others were here, but I have no idea what they placed.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
good #### omni at getting 2nd in singles
and good #### cotten omni fo getting 3rd in teams haha
we need team up again man...with alittle bit of practice we'd b too good ^_^ :-P

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
hah, Meep...because of your avatar, it always seems like no matter what you say, the ^_^ expression is implied

oh, and next time I have to go against Tope, you're going to cheer for me, even though "he's your buddy"...you owe me for driving you/Cyrain and whoever else back to my air conditioned place from O-NO's at like 3 AM before that tourney last year...and for wasting my ice hahaha

J TYME!!

Smash Journeyman
It was tight meeting people from the boards. This was my first brawl tournament, and it was fun. Props to Tope for throwing a nice tournament. At the next event, I hope to do better.

Jinmaster.

Omni

BRoomer
C3 is extremely competitive compared with most tournies out there. size doesnt even matter here.

and that's not what she said

forute

Smash Ace
/hug

it's okay buddy :( who beat you? oh ****, I have a shirt that belongs to Billy...do you see him often at all? I could bring it to Critical Hit and give it to you but only if it's convenient...if not...guess he'll have to wait til September or something >_> not a huge deal though
Chillin then another Snake player whose name escapes me
I don't see Billy that often but I was meaning to get him to come over next time I smashfest with friends, so I'm sure I'd see him before September lol
I can give it to him

Lobos

Smash Master
I also got 17th all with TL, meh could of done better but losing to snakes 2 times in a row makes me want pick up ddd

Top Bottom