• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 March Mayhem Results 3/3/2007

Renegade

Smash Journeyman
Singles (49 Players)

1.KM
2. Greg
3. Doll
4. Chillen

Doubles (19 teams)
1. KM+G-reg
2. Chillen+Kirbster
3. Doll+ Redd
4. Tope+Meep

Thanks everyone!

C3 should be moved by next tournament. The venue is bigger and better and will have multiple projection screens.

I actually played in this tournament, going 0-10. Although I didn't do as bad as I thought I would, I only got 4 stocked once! Not bad for someone who hasn't picked up the game in forever. I'm totally serious about using my stick though. Just wait till next month!

Chillen has the full results on his laptop.

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
renegade can we get full results if you have them for power rankings. if not its cool. good job to those who placed

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
yeah, full results for teams and singles would be great, the whole reason I pay 18 bucks is to see how I place in the area, I kinda feel left out :(

Well done everyone, especially those who placed. Another successful c3, only if smash had more tvs...

chinesahh

Smash Lord
T_T

no one ever cares about 5th, which a certain someone always gets

5th - Chinesah
5th - Kirbstir

5th - ChinEEsah (Chinesah + EEvisu)

blues

Smash Journeyman
maverk hunters (hova+blues) got 5th as well =D

edit: oops hova beat me too it =X

edit 2: shoutouts
Hova: the man and is too awesome at megaman x
Chin: Megaman!
Aero: your jigglypuff is too good for my ic's =/
Meep: come back to ic's =(
Cyrain: fun matches, sorry you squandered
Savedge: nice seeing you again
Tope: your stronger than me
Tak: keep up the ic's, and thanks for the support
Fob: didn't talk much =/
Kirbstir: I don't think i'll ever beat your peach
G-reg: You were on fire today
KM: thanks for watching me play megaman
tdfx: friendlies were awesome with you
DosV: your samus is too good
EE: keep practing, your good
Ck and Redd: *shrugs*
If there is anyone I left out, I'm sorry

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol sorry blues im all falco/fox/peach/shiek now x__X. Amazing how many more characters i can focus on now i quit those climbers.... Sorry i let u down hova al rapsies wit falco next time =D.

TAK$

Smash Ace
Ever since meep quit ic's mine have been squandering, meep come back so i can have skillz again! or i will be forced to play marth. =( but no matter who meep mains it'll always be meep > trail

Arsenal14

Smash Rookie
DINg O DANg I hope to b n a touney soon...even tho theyr so far AWAY!!!! West Texas is a beep! :laugh:

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Another great tourny, good **** Renegade

Shoutouts:
Chinesah- Ty for driving me man, we need to have that yoshi ditto tho
Newb- I squandered in teams, my bad, and dont u love mute city?
KM- gratz on first, why are u bad vs marios tho?!
Boss- Good **** in beating KM in pools, i feel terrible that u didn't make it out tho, the beginning of the 3rd match vs KM = priceless
Black Hayato- Wow, u destroyed me in teams, pools, and brackets.... tooooo good
Rei- Take your hand out of the goalie box when playing air hockey, then ill MM u
Cmart- Wow, ive never been owned by a bowser soooo hard, ****nn i need to get revenge.....
EEvisu- Sorry about going shiek dude, that was gay, extremely close matches (u shoulda won)
Redd- I have never been so destroyed in my life, fun matches....hopefully i can do better next time
Blues- MEGAMAN!
Meep- Mean falco >_< u know u like my crazy unorthodox comboes tho =p...even if i didnt beat u a single match, too good
Doll- Stay sheik instead of zelda =p, zelda is gay vs doc
HOVA- jedi tag = amazing
FOB- Represent doc! We need some dittos

Fun tourny, sorry if i forgot anyone, hopefully will make it to the next one.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
My hand was on the side of the table...

$5 money match in Air Hockey Twig?
Not your non-dominant hand, nor was i implying that u cheated, however u did hold the .... "disk" in front of the goal 97% of the game, and on that table im fairly certain u cannot score if the disk is in the center of the goal, thus being unfun/gay. Like i said, $5 MM if a rule is enacted that u cannot have your hand (with the disk) inside the goalie box/crease (small brown box on that table).

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Actually it's possibly to score when somebody is holding the "disk" thing. That's how I beat doll (at air hockey).

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Actually it's possibly to score when somebody is holding the "disk" thing. That's how I beat doll (at air hockey).
I stand corrected, but the chance is minimal, but playing like that takes no skill, or is comparable to M2K's gayness in smash.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Twig, you can still score. It's playing defensively. People scored on me when I had it there. I faced a few people who did it too and I still won :o!

FOB

Smash Ace
lol Rei looked so serious when he was playing Air hockey. It strikes me odd because rei is usually laughing extremely loud or grinning to a point where the ends of his mouth go around his head.

Top Bottom