• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 August Assault 8-15, MD/VA Ashburn, VA

MagicalZelda

Smash Cadet
I hate how you mention Boss, but not me :'(
I said a lot more people, i'd have a loooong list if i actually listed everyone..... team arlington, team ben, DA, the list goes on, i just listed everyone off the top of my head. Boss just came to mind for some reason o.O I guess cuz he's da Boss :laugh:

oh btw Good **** on taking out Meep Saturday night btw :chuckle:

junebug

Smash Journeyman
lol @ helping hints

hint 3: its not me D:

edit: KORN UPLOAD GFs ALREADY! lol, jk, but upload them fast if you can.

hova

Smash Champion
people are stupid. those who know and those who don't

i'll probably be at a tourney sometime

someone come play my Snake

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'd be down, i'll talk to kaiser and lez goessssssssss!!!!!

hes been playing melee a bit more recently too (although usually pretty ****ed up) but still!

Lobos

Smash Master
lol **** is too funny

Funny moment from the tournament was when sin/deez was rooting for boss vs azen, then chillin comes and says "Who the **** are you guys!? GTFO! LETS GOEZ AZEN! " **** was too funny!

I miss trash talking from fellow crew members.....especially during melee days... Hova wouldn't let me hear the end of it LOL

MagicalZelda

Smash Cadet
i bet hovas snake never stops ftilting, EVER.

hova, http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8148761&postcount=49 come to that at jcaes and we can have a rawr fest after at kaisers!!!!
Hova + Snake? What happened to your peach???

I miss trash talking from fellow crew members.....especially during melee days... Hova wouldn't let me hear the end of it LOL
I told you....it's this new generation, they a bunch of pansys. They enjoy giving M2k BJ's and other don't like trash talking.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
lol!!! This So Pathetic!! Azen Quits For 10 Years And Comes Back And Wins With One Hand Tied Behind His Back? Lol!!! You Guys Are Pathetic, Lol!

If I Was There, I Would've Knocked Him Out Round One. Then Intentionally Lost To Some Noob Like Sin Just To Meet Azen In The Losers Bracket And Knock Him Out Of The Tournament Completely, Because It's Clear That None Of You Noobs Are Good Enough To Even Threaten Him. He Probably Walked Outta There Thinking "is This Supposed To Be A Challenge??"

It's All Good, Next Time I'll Knock Out Azen In Round One, Guaranteed!!!

Lolololololololollololololololol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You know why I really quit Brawl? Because the quality trashtalkers like Chillin quit.

New school smashers are pretty lame. Everyone who joined Smashboards in Feb-March 08 should be autobanned.

SOVAman

Smash Hero

SON, you have a picture of M2K in your sig, get off his nuts. You don't know who you is dealing with. Only a select few in this thread can tell who I am, and if they can't tell by my name, they can tell by this giant wall of red text like people have mentioned.

I have mentioned already, Sin is a lozer. I'll say it again.... Sin is a lozer. Maybe people like you and Sin like to get on M2K's nuts but that's not my style. I'm old skool son, back in the day people like me and DA used to smash and trash talk, but these days fools like you all cuddly and giving each other BJ's, nah that's not how we roll.

And I know a few people like Boss, G-Reg, kaiser, travis, raftbuilder, azen, chu, ******dude829, and a lot more, they know how it was back in the day....

But now bums like Sin that wuss outta MM's and Lil B on M2K's nuts giving people BJ's..... LOL, is this the new generation? LOL Azen please come back and help these people, LOL.

lol your funny

Its a funny sig so lol. I guess stupid people don't know what sarcasm is.

You obviously dont know me SO WHY THE **** WOULD I KNOW YOU

edit: ino you now you that tall *** dude

thumbswayup

Smash Master

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
id like to see azen come back to melee with no practice and win singles
Azen quit Melee back in late 2005/early 2006 (for like the 2nd or 3rd time, rofl), didn't attend a tournament for like 6 months, then came back and got 4th at MLG Chicago and then 1st at MLG Orlando. Those were national 150-180 person tournaments.

Just giving ya the facts and backing up Azen's stating that he's done it a bunch of times. Azen is to good.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i know im late but i just saw these results cuz i really dont give a **** about brawl.

good job kornnnnnnnn

maybe he should wear all mlg shirts likes some people do >_> SIKE! lol

D

Deleted member

I have mentioned already, Sin is a lozer. I'll say it again.... Sin is a lozer. Maybe people like you and Sin like to get on M2K's nuts but that's not my style.
smashboards is back lol.

also @ sin fuck you, it's one thing that no one likes you but you're stinky too. dont be such a tool that you use yourself.

Top Bottom