• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 August Assault 8-15, MD/VA Ashburn, VA

Deez.

Smash Lord
I counter Deez >_>
lol chillin and mild are hilarious.....

azen went all lucario finally no more of that mk of yours

Good **** lilb and seagull I need to NOT get sakurai'd LOL.....sigh

I must love 13th place lol

Okin fails for not bringing melee, when I was willing to play that and start ****** with link again :p

Anyways good stuff everyone fun hanging out.

Boss - YOU MADDD
Lobos I was playing really bad. wanna mm for $50?:laugh:

*No sarcasm*

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Interesting.......

*Puts up anti Poyo flame shield*

good **** azen "=^_^="

Deez.

Smash Lord

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ 25th.
I wasn't even playing badly either. I need to start countering-picking Diddy for sure.
And I should have asked to not face my doubles partner so early. Oh well, no john etc... I'll do better next week. Good **** Alan. You impress more people every week.
Should we team next week, or are you trying to give all your money to lie instead?!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Also hat and g-reg, u guys are ****ty at brawl. stop playing

also boss and korn if u guys ever want to get good at melee again, stop playing too.

huzzah

id like to see azen come back to melee with no practice and win singles

/begin standard plank brawl flaming in results thread

(what took so long?)

junebug

Smash Journeyman
SHOUTOUTS!

1: Azen (Lucario): man, our bracket match was soooo close. you needa teach me the lucario-luigi/mario matchup. too good, winning a tourney on your first day back.

2: Korn (MK/DDD?): haha, i should've taken the money. GGs anyway, i heard you ***** losers bad. D:

3: Boss (Mario/Luigi): nair to 9 is a true combo

4: Junebug (Falco/Lucario/DK): you did aight; don't lose to someone you beat in winners (even if that person is really good lol)!

5: Chu (Kirby/ICs): GGs as always, chu; looks like i finally got the best of you. :D

5: meep! (ICs): off day, goku? it hurt me when you were cheerin for azen during our bracket match. :( good teams matches.

7: Sanoscy (MK): i owe you, man; you did something only true friends and crewmates do. if we win money in doubles again, im giving you more. xD

7: AlphaZealot (Diddy): gooooood stuff in doubles, i needa step up my MK. xD fun chatting with you. next time, if you can, plug your laptop somewhere so you can record ALL the good matches? (Me vs Azen, Azen vs Meep, Boss vs Chu, etc)

9: Seagull (Wolf): MEATKNIGHT!

9: Yoster (MK): fun bracket matches, your MK is solid. i need more practice against MKs like yours with lucario, so i can pull an azen someday. xD our teams games were close.

9: g-reg (Snake): fun talking to ya, VA winners finals in AiB doubles playoffs? yeeeee. our teams games were nice.

9: Takeover (Snake): fun teams friendlies! lol @ double DDD. FALCOWN PAWNCH!

13: Lobos: SDs suck man lmao :urg:

13: lil b: SOVA?

13: Cross: thanks for cheering me on. we'll do our MM at the circuit finale.

13: HAT: fun teams matches

17: Deez: i'd come over to practice if my parents weren't so strict. plus MD is really far. D:

17: Bonk: TEACH ME HOW TO USE 9 PAWNCH

17: EE: you can be the best DDD, just work hard and play smart.

17: Llama: dude, you're like a mini mclovin! (look up mclovin if you don't know who that is)

17: Okin: good teams matches!

17: Brad King: you failed me! jk, hope to see you around.

17: Chaos: didn't hear much from you, stop being so quiet. xD

25: Nilik: bad bracket for you, sorry :(

25: SASSY: play me on wifi sometime?

25: wolffang: thanks for the pizza! :D

25: NOID: nice samus and sheik!

Chillin: stop beating me at brawl haha

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
**** Boss.
You're my hero.
Keep it up. :D
Goodness god **** me. Stop ****ing mind****ing with us Boss ROFL.

boss used G&W too rite? or was it just for one round?
what's the nair to 9 bsns????

Guess I should stick to Lucario lollz. But I got lucky, should've lost to June or Meep.

how was the set with boss ??? LOLUCARIO

your my hero keep mario alive in NY XD

only in like 2 rounds.... i went majority mario though...
first we tell u wtf u aint using mario now u start using him and take 3rd place?? mindgames????

its funny how in last saturday l got knocked out by 2 lucarios, show me the lucario matchup boss =[

lolll good ****z Drephen :3

June: Use more Lucario and less DK!

I think I've done that already a few times lolllz.

You sir are inhuman.

l wish in l was in MD/VA, this **** was wayy tooo hilarious and dramatic ROFL. nice epic results from md/va

Deez.

Smash Lord
Silferian (8:35:32 PM): "YOSTER LEMME BORROW YOUR VAN"
EvilTwiN0688 (8:35:36 PM): LOL!!!
Silferian (8:35:40 PM): "I'll only crash it 3 times"
Silferian (8:35:42 PM): "it's okay"
EvilTwiN0688 (8:35:45 PM): lmao!!!!!
Silferian (8:35:52 PM): "i'll money match for repairs"
Silferian (8:35:58 PM): "while I'm at SNES"
EvilTwiN0688 (8:36:12 PM): LOL

Lol hahaha TOO GOODZ!!!:laugh:

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Wowwwwwwwww who was talking **** about me? Some random dude of course. And nobody has heard of him. But anywayz I lost to the ppl who got 2nd and 1st. So what does that mean? Im just saying.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ROFL@ "some random dude of course. and nobody has heard of him"

silly sin, silly newschool players.

hell, IM still after his time and know who he is :D

MagicalZelda

Smash Cadet
do ino you

btw stay out of sins business lol

SON, you have a picture of M2K in your sig, get off his nuts. You don't know who you is dealing with. Only a select few in this thread can tell who I am, and if they can't tell by my name, they can tell by this giant wall of red text like people have mentioned.

I have mentioned already, Sin is a lozer. I'll say it again.... Sin is a lozer. Maybe people like you and Sin like to get on M2K's nuts but that's not my style. I'm old skool son, back in the day people like me and DA used to smash and trash talk, but these days fools like you all cuddly and giving each other BJ's, nah that's not how we roll.

And I know a few people like Boss, G-Reg, kaiser, travis, raftbuilder, azen, chu, ******dude829, and a lot more, they know how it was back in the day....

But now bums like Sin that wuss outta MM's and Lil B on M2K's nuts giving people BJ's..... LOL, is this the new generation? LOL Azen please come back and help these people, LOL.

Top Bottom