• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C-Stick Question

PC CloudM

Smash Rookie
I have a question about whether I should use the c-stick for smash attacks or tilts. I use smash attacks right now. Is it worth changing over? I know it benefits Fox a lot:foxmelee:. I'd love to hear your opinion! :D

Yσנιмιтѕυ

Sm4sh Modder / Graphic Design
NNID
yojimitsu
In my experience, I can only ever play with tilt stick. rising frame perfect aerials are just too easy with tilt stick and L or R set to jump. utilts into sh uairs is also incredibly good at lower percents with cloud and tilt stick makes the inputs a breeze, as if they were already that hard.

it's all up to your personal preference and what you're comfortable with though. Play a bunch of friendlies with and without tilt stick and see how it feels

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022
I've been using tilt stick for nearly two years now, and I'd definitely recommend it. Not only is it great for tilts, but also for buffered aerials (mainly up-air) and for using aerials while drifting without losing momentum.

In my experience, unless you plan on using bidou, tilt stick in conjunction with A+B Smash is probably the most optimal way of doing things. Especially if you play on Pro Controller like I do.

Top Bottom