• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C stick problems

TheLazy

Smash Cadet
Is anyone else having c stick problems in 3.5?

More than half the time none of the c stick inputs go through (in air or on ground). Although c stick up seems to register more than the rest.

T r a n

Smash Cadet
Is anyone else having c stick problems in 3.5?

More than half the time none of the c stick inputs go through (in air or on ground). Although c stick up seems to register more than the rest.
Yeah, at the tournament I hosted I actually had my c-stick not work in the middle of a match. I tried out different ports and stuff and it seemed to work sometimes on and off on all three PM 3.5 setups that I tested. I tried putting my controller in a 20xx Melee set up and the c-stick worked totally fine from the get go (so it's not a wii or c-stick exclusive malfunction). Not everyone had this problem though, so I'm guessing it's only some controllers.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I noticed this as well during friendlies. I'd love to know if it was a controller thing or has been happening to many others as well

Top Bottom