• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C stick help

Ayyem

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if this is the right place but I need help. I was playing Melee earlier when suddenly c left almost completely stopped working. Being that I was using 20XX I hit dpad down to see that the stick was at x 0.2500 in neutral position. I looked up remedies with no luck and decided to work it out tomorrow, but turned my Wii back on later and suddenly, it's working fine upon booting 20XX, I check the values and all 0s. I ended up unplugging my controller and plugging it in again, and then it went back to being messed up. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here, potentiometers maybe? I can post pics if that'd help, and I'd greatly appreciate any help!

Edit: I forgot to mention it's a type 3 stickbox if that helps at all

Last edited:
Top Bottom