• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.O.C.K. - A Falco combo vid by Forward

forward

Smash Champion
Hello everyone, this is Sean B, a.k.a. Forward. Not too long ago there was a tournament I had planned on attending in Oklahoma, O.H.S.N.A.P. 2. During my flight there I had a one-hour layover in Denver CO. Well as things would have it my next flight was cancelled due to a blizzard storm, fuck. Eventually the airport announced that it would be closing, so my one hour layover was turned into a “whenever the fuck I can get out of here” layover, double fuck. Being a smasher however, you have connections all over the U.S, so I got on the phone and called Kenny, a.k.a. Blue Mycon. He was kind enough to drive through the blizzard to pick me up, and house me for three days until my return flight to AZ (I can’t thank you enough man). While I was there I got to sleep in a nice, comfortable bed, eat home cooked meals, drink hot tea, and play smash, lots and lots of smash. Eventually one of them decided they should start recording their asses being handed to them by me; that idea than turned into having a combo video of their asses being handed to them by me. So that’s what this is, my Combos on Colorado Kids, enjoy!

Thanks to all the Colorado people who made this possibe, Nite, Zeal, Lovo, Lovo's bro, and special thanks to Chap for making it, and BlueMycon for the housing :cool:

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
might want to update the first post of the other topic >.>

EDIT: weee, nice vid. I loved the combos on pokemon stadium and FoD. Although the widescreen thing bothered me a bit, but oh well, good vid.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Lol good stuff, i wish i could have gotten combo'd! ****it! lol good editing chap and i just hope people dont think to low of us now that we got ***** =(

Crazyspik

Smash Cadet
wow... foward your falco is just amazing. chap your editing and choice of music was very good. what software did you use to edit and what was the name of the song(s)? foward IMO you fry bombshielder, ive never seen a falco used liked that, like never. u air to back air. wtf man to sexy.. foward we have to play soon, unfortunantly when we do i will get combo just like them...

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
wow... foward your falco is just amazing. chap your editing and choice of music was very good. what software did you use to edit and what was the name of the song(s)? foward IMO you fry bombshielder, ive never seen a falco used liked that, like never. u air to back air. wtf man to sexy.. foward we have to play soon, unfortunantly when we do i will get combo just like them...
Violin Solo By Aphex Twin and Pletzturra by Infected Mushroom :D

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Only Widescreen, no Fullscreen? gah.

I like Falco Combos. I like the Phantasm KO's.

Whatever happened to that match with the 2 sandbags?

RapE

Smash Ace
Now i play with dope all the time and hes never that fast and creative that was amazing!

D

Deleted member

He's **** fast, but I mean...other than the Phantasm KO's, I didn't see too much that was new / special here. Well obviously his speed, but maybe it's just me.

/Falco combo videos bore me to tears
//Forward is godly with Falco
///Why the hell did it take so long to release when the editing was ... choppy...couldn't read text
////Good stuff
/////Widescreen only FTL
//////slashies

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Forward make a combo video of you vs NM. So come to x-topia with enix.

Smash Master
It was good. It was overhyped. Thanks for making it to all those involved. I enjoyed watching it.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
WOW. At about the 4:30 the awsome skyrockets. That video was nothing short of utterly rediculous and amazing. Now I've got some more source material to study in addition to viperboy's combo video and Soldier of Fortune.

You definetaly have one of the Falco's I've ever seen. You're speed and flow impressed me the most. The easiest way to describe your play style, is that You play as though falco were a puddle of mercury. Constantly moving to an irregular unpredictable flow. Very well done. Very impressive.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
It didn't show a lot of his use of wavelands, which is crazy, but I'm glad it did show a lot of his ability to use platforms. Some of the mindgames may or may not be seen, but this guy is a mindgame monster.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I wanted to get comboed by forward! ;_; Nice editing chap! You did a very nice job!

It still is snowing like crazy here in colorado. Snow day today!

Zander805

Smash Ace
Wow, Forward, I had no idea... You're C.O.C.K. is pretty nice man. :chuckle:

I like when you jump off the stage and Shine > Rising D-Air your opponents, that's pretty original.
There, I said it, now I'm going to copy you.
Your Falco is really good man.

The GERM

Smash Ace
The pride and joy of AZ delivers like noone else. Awesome vid Sean. Those were the best players from Colorado too, no scrubs, still no match.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
I've known Sean for two and a half years when his forum name was Smashfighter. He destroyed then, and now...wow. Great vid.

terr13

Smash Journeyman
Very nice use of platforms, you're combos go much longer than most Falcos I've seen. Nice tech chasing, and flow. The music was also very nice, but the widescreen was a bit awkward.

GoodPancake

Smash Rookie
is this really a combo video? i mean really people... ne1 with half a brain could DI out of those attacks >.> forealz. sorry for being harsh. but this is reality son ;o

overall, it was a fairly good vid showcasing your falco lombardi. i give it a C-. i think you need to work on some mind games. i could pretty much tell what your next move was before you made it. neways, ur mindgames and actual combos will develop as you get used to the game and the way its played.

you might actually want to give up learning smash melee because there is this new game for the wii called smash brawl that will that will be released sometime this year. maybe you should just wait and learn how to play brawl. i heard its going to be slower paced than melee, maybe slower gameplay will allow you to think of and add some tricksies to your playstyle.

good luck on your next video forward ~

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
is this really a combo video? i mean really people... ne1 with half a brain could DI out of those attacks >.> forealz. sorry for being harsh. but this is reality son ;o

overall, it was a fairly good vid showcasing your falco lombardi. i give it a C-. i think you need to work on some mind games. i could pretty much tell what your next move was before you made it. neways, ur mindgames and actual combos will develop as you get used to the game and the way its played.

you might actually want to give up learning smash melee because there is this new game for the wii called smash brawl that will that will be released sometime this year. maybe you should just wait and learn how to play brawl. i heard its going to be slower paced than melee, maybe slower gameplay will allow you to think of and add some tricksies to your playstyle.

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen. :laugh:

Oh and btw goooood ****.

Ensee

Smash Ace

Lmao, yes this is funny, especially coming from someone with two posts. :laugh:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
The part where i creamed my parts was during 2: 11, loll the rappers at the end :p

The GERM

Smash Ace

It's usually posts like these that force me to write even longer posts on how incredibly fu**ing ******** they are, but, seeing as how this guy obviously has no idea about who's who in the smash community or the reputation Forward has made for himself, I'll let forward handle this one, his defensive posts are usually funnier than mine anyway. But go easy, he called your Falco, "your Falco Lambardi".......and by the way Goodpancake, this "new brawl smash game" that's coming out, that's just a rumor, everybody knows that sh**, noob a**.

Now that you've made your combo video forward, welcome to DBR land, the place where scrubs think you and your opponents can't DI worth a sh**.

Scyther3176

Smash Apprentice
I felt a bit dizzy after watching Falco move from side to side. Your falco is too good :( , how annoyed were your opponents whenever you ***** them? Good video, good editing. Near the end of the song the music sounded like the music from Donkey Kong because it sounds like the monkey noises you hear in the music for Donkey Kong Country ^^.

araknophobik

Smash Master
whats with the MC names at the end? lol
atleast they were good one and didn't have **** like "50 cent" and "young joc"

awesome ****ing vid forward, ridiculous falco
BS who? o.O

Vall3y

Smash Lord
oh yeah its finally out
i was wondering what does c.o.c.k stand for (woops another **** joke -.-)

forward

Smash Champion
Now that you've made your combo video forward, welcome to DBR land, the place where scrubs think you and your opponents can't DI worth a sh**.
hahaha **** sorry to hear that, but you know what man those guys aren't worth my time a day I won't even acknowledge them with a post.

c.o.c.k. = combos on colorado kids

Elen

Smash Lord
w00t it's finally here! Awesome vid foward. Seriously, just too good.

Top Bottom