• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Not sure if you are trolling but statistically already Capcom owns Smash number wise. And also some dudes of Capcom are always at big tournaments to see first hand how to improve their own game so I mean.. At least they are doing something unlike Nintendo. And SF4 is sick not ***.
I win 32 man brackets in marvel by abusing dark phoenix or dark wesker. not sure if umvc3 is balanced yet, but maybe capcom did something right this time? lol

Yun can do the same **** in the "patch" street fighter 4. and fei long is still herp a derp ignoring footsies (J wong's word). however maybe 2012 could prove me wrong. I still like playing it, but jesus when characters have +8 on block, there is a problem.

sorry for my non-smash talk. now how do we beat falco?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
how ******** +8 on block is is dependent on the speed of most attacks and grabs. no idea on Street Fighter frame data.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I win 32 man brackets in marvel by abusing dark phoenix or dark wesker. not sure if umvc3 is balanced yet, but maybe capcom did something right this time? lol

Yun can do the same **** in the "patch" street fighter 4. and fei long is still herp a derp ignoring footsies (J wong's word). however maybe 2012 could prove me wrong. I still like playing it, but jesus when characters have +8 on block, there is a problem.

sorry for my non-smash talk. now how do we beat falco?
full hops. nairs. tech chases. dash dance / bait. don't get hit. BE ALL UP IN DAT ***, basically.

oh, look out for their double jumps and wd oos more than you normally would.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
U can still rekka safely on block, but only 1 rekka now. The unsafeness of AE's 3rd rekka on block is now on the second rekka in 2012

:phone:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
what is all this non falcon talk....
so I went into this bar and this chick is all like diggen me right.

then I'm all like let me show you my moves. she proceeds to add me on facebook the following day.

captain falcon quotes helped me win at life

Dulren

Smash Cadet
Yo S2J, the ledgecancel off plats --> bair/knee/uair/jump you do a lot is **** as hell, i've started incorporating it into my play and it's been great. Constantly catches people off their guard.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I would never be able too only use those,

since i only use L and X

You use your R for shielding, r cancelling teching and everything?
i use l / x too. my r button isn't used ever. i use Y sometimes for nonsense.

can you buffer get up attack?

Violence

Smash Lord
I really wish L canceling with Z was natural for me. Maybe I'll force myself to do it.

X and R for wavedashing, L for L canceling, and shielding.

I don't get how you can wavedash in and out of shield without holding L to shield and using R to wavedash.

Top Bottom