• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C. Falcon glitch: Punch-dashing

YesISpeakChinese

Smash Apprentice
i've seen the mario and pit reflection put the shiek vanish seems new on these boards
just to let you guys know at least for the ganon and pit combination, the warlock punches hit box is the entirety of final destination while captain falcon's is significantly smaller so for ganon+ pit/mario/shiek its much more applicable than with falcon

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
Something similar happened to me with Wolf, except I didn't slide completely across the stage.

I was in Training Mode (Unfortunately). was Wolf, my opponent was a Lv. 3 Jigglypuff. We were on Smashville. Jigglypuff started using her Sing. I was feeling a bit confident, so I tried using Wolf's Foward tilt to get just out of reach of her Sing while still being able to hurt here. What ended up happening was, I was effected by the attack, fell asleep, but slid through Jigglypuff and ended up being a small space away from her, behind her. I'm not sure if the attack actually hit her since I saw this about a week or two ago, sorry. I'm not sure if anyone found this out already or not, and if it has been, I apologize.

Hipocrisy

Smash Cadet
This works with pits downb (mirror shield) as well.
So it doesnt have actual hitbox when it ''flies'' lol?
Read the ****ing thread.

Something similar happened to me with Wolf, except I didn't slide completely across the stage.

I was in Training Mode (Unfortunately). was Wolf, my opponent was a Lv. 3 Jigglypuff. We were on Smashville. Jigglypuff started using her Sing. I was feeling a bit confident, so I tried using Wolf's Foward tilt to get just out of reach of her Sing while still being able to hurt here. What ended up happening was, I was effected by the attack, fell asleep, but slid through Jigglypuff and ended up being a small space away from her, behind her. I'm not sure if the attack actually hit her since I saw this about a week or two ago, sorry. I'm not sure if anyone found this out already or not, and if it has been, I apologize.

Great find btw.
For the last time, I didn't find this. Credit for find this goes to GFAQs Brawl Boards members. I'm just investigating it.
I said I heard this works also with Sing, but after reading your post I think the Sing glitch is something completely different to this.

··

Again, the replays:
Megaupload.
Rapidshare.
Sendspace.
Drop.io.

I've discovered several things:
. Ganondorf slides more distance and faster than Falcon.
. This glitch only works with a Reverse Falcon/Warlock Punch. I'm not sure why it worked in the Sheik vid. Probably it's related to Vanishing wind properties but, at the moment, I don't know why is this.
. The distance Falcon/Ganondorf slides varies with different spacing. This applies to Mario's cape and Pit's shield. If you're close to Mario, you will slide the entire length of FD very fast. However, if you're a bit far of Mario or Pit, you will slide more slowly. In one of the replays, Falcon carries the momentum while he is in stance frames, so he can attack from the slide, but ANY ATTACK CANCEL THE MOMENTUM (although I need to do more testing). Mastering this, you can choose if you want to carry the massive hitbox along with you or if you want to cancel the momentum with an attack.

^Everything is in the replays.

But I have little hope on this now. It will probably end being a little glitch with no uses.

Top Bottom