• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Byleth: Joins House Smash Brothers Social Thread

Flyboy

Smash Hero
The update has been confirmed to drop at the same time that Joker did, so 9PM EST tonight. Pretty excited! I'm gonna try and do classic mode before bed tonight.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
Oh no.
Well, I've to get up early as well and "work" the whole day, so no Byleth for me up until 7PM tomorrow .-.

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215
I can't wait to play tonight, got a massive college paper to work on this week but still gonna dedicate some time to play Byleth tonight. Super interested to see all the spirit battle references.

Flik

Smash Journeyman
The update has been confirmed to drop at the same time that Joker did, so 9PM EST tonight.
That's 11PM around here, which is basically tomorrow to me :(

Last edited:
Where'd it get confirmed? That's 7 pm for me, just about the time I get home from work, so I'm pretty content, heh.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
The update has been confirmed to drop at the same time that Joker did, so 9PM EST tonight. Pretty excited! I'm gonna try and do classic mode before bed tonight.
That means 8 PM where I’m at. Good. :) Sorry to anyone who’ll be asleep by then, though. :/

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215
The wait is killing me. I wish Nintendo would actually give the times that the updates are supposed to come out at.

DrKatz

Smash Cadet
Waiting is tough... gonna grab some food with my brother. Hope he's out by the time I get home! Also, when do we get a Byleth stock icon on Smashboards?? Lol. I want to change my Smash Ultimate main already!

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215
Ah, good enough then.

At any rate, I don't think we're getting general Direct news for some time. Maybe next month, and even then it's a stretch. We'll probably hear stuff from Platinum before Nintendo.
We are 100% gonna get a general direct next month. No way they go into March without sharing information on Animal Crossing, you can't even pre-purchase the game digitally and they aren't gonna wait less than 20 days in March to drop info. I'm not expecting any smash in the next direct though.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
We are 100% gonna get a general direct next month. No way they go into March without sharing information on Animal Crossing, you can't even pre-purchase the game digitally and they aren't gonna wait less than 20 days in March to drop info. I'm not expecting any smash in the next direct though.
Well yeah obviously, the general consensus is that we'll only hear of the next person at E3, if the rumors are true about them being someone really big.

In the meantime I just want to know what those damn Wii U ports are. So that I can hopefully stop begging for 3D World.

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215
Well yeah obviously, the general consensus is that we'll only hear of the next person at E3, if the rumors are true about them being someone really big.

In the meantime I just want to know what those damn Wii U ports are. So that I can hopefully stop begging for 3D World.
Dude I really want 3D World and the Zelda ports.

I just want 3D World and Xenoblade X...

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215
I just want 3D World and Xenoblade X...
I really wanted X but it'll likely never come. I ended up just using an emulator to play it. I still really hope 3D World happens. Only 3D mario I have yet to play.

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215
Maintenance didn't start at the expected time?

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
Do we have a time or just "January 28th"?
yeah wtf this was my biggest perk "the 28th" can be ambiguous as hell, like 12 a.m to 11:59 p.m. It just left me feeling disappointed when he wasn't released at midnight "yesterday" like some people where theorizing.

Longest day of my life.

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
No, not that, people treating others that like him like they got no taste. It's kinda rude.
Whom. He's not Corirn, as far as I know. Corrin is the only one they outright refer to as "she" like the male version legitimately doesn't exist.

Top Bottom