• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Byleth: Joins House Smash Brothers Social Thread

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
I hope their victory music is shambhala wubs with loads of mlg montage memes all over the screen

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It's possible that I don't even play the male version at all :p
She fits a design I quite like. And I love Sothis' colors so much.

One thing I find funny though is just how many blue haired fire emblem characters there are now.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
One thing I find funny though is just how many blue haired fire emblem characters there are now.
That's FE Protagonists for you. Though technically I think most would consider Byleth to have green hair, it's just dark. Regardless, almost half the games in the series have a protagonist/Main Lord who has blue hair.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Will you choose Male or Female Byleth?
Male obviously but I might switch to female from time to time, even though I’m not a fan of her design.

Btw, yeah I double posted. I’m using my phone right now. Can someone fix this?

Last edited:

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
So what was the music that played in the first part of the reveal, when it was showing MByleth and his sword moves? Was it a new remix or something else? Bc I wanna listen to it ASAP

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
Whelp, my excitement is dead. I hope to god they don’t add a Sword and Shield Pokémon later because going through THIS again is something I don’t want to experience again.

Maybe Smash fans need to find an actual show to watch. Watch a real show that has an exciting season finale, instead of treating Smash like it’s something it’s not. Spend the five bucks you don’t want to spend on Byleth, Garegg Mach, and the music tracks, and get Hulu for a month. Please, move on to something you enjoy, instead of leaching excitement away from the people who had fun with Three Houses, who were happy with Byleth. Play as Banjo. Play as Joker. Play as Cuphead. I’m not asking you to be excited for Byleth, or to be grateful, or to spend money on him. I just want you to accept that not every character needs to appeal to you, and move on.
Dude, you really need to not worry yourself about what the haters say. All that matter now is a character you wanted got in.

It's honesty not good for your health, so give yourself a break from all that negativity.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
So what was the music that played in the first part of the reveal, when it was showing MByleth and his sword moves? Was it a new remix or something else? Bc I wanna listen to it ASAP
It's not a remix, it's called "The Edge of Dawn (Seasons Of Warfare)"
The song played for both gender, just the lyric part when they started to showcase the weapons

Note: there are two versions of "The Edge of Dawn". The regular and Seasons Of Warfare. Seasons Of Warfare is the only version that was added to smash

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It's not a remix, it's called "The Edge of Dawn (Seasons Of Warfare)"
The song played for both gender, just the lyric part when they started to showcase the weapons

Note: there are two versions of "The Edge of Dawn". The regular and Seasons Of Warfare. Seasons Of Warfare is the only version that was added to smash
No, no, no, no, no, you have it completely mixed up.

Edge of Dawn (Seasons of Warfare) is the song most people know which is cut and mixed and used as the intro and in trailers and everything, it's in Smash Bros along with the new remix.
Edge of Dawn is the official full song which you only hear in the credits of every non-Crimson Flower route and is not in Smash Bros.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Main Theme IS a new remix which we can't listen to fully currently and played during Byleth's trailer.

Hope that clarifies things, mbvswb mbvswb

Last edited:

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
Congrats to all you fans of the character, I’m not exactly ecstatic for him but I’m pretty excited for him now as he seems to have a really fun play style, especially that up special

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
No, no, no, no, no, you have it completely mixed up.

Edge of Dawn (Seasons of Warfare) is the song most people know which is cut and mixed and used as the intro and in trailers and everything, it's in Smash Bros along with the new remix.
Edge of Dawn is the official full song which you only hear in the credits of every non-Crimson Flower route and is not in Smash Bros.
Edge of Dawn in Smash Bros (AKA Fire Emblem Three Houses Main Theme ✰) is a new remix which we can't listen to fully currently and played during Byleth's trailer.

Hope that clarifies things, mbvswb mbvswb
In the Direct Seasons of Warfare is listed, though. The "Main Theme" more than likely actually applies to the actual song titled main theme in the OST. (Unless the point you're trying to make completely flew over my head, apologies if it did)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
In the Direct Seasons of Warfare is listed, though. The "Main Theme" more than likely actually applies to the actual song titled main theme in the OST. (Unless the point you're trying to make completely flew over my head, apologies if it did)
Yes Seasons of Warfare is in Smash Bros... and it isn't remixed.

The Main Theme is a remix of Edge of Dawn. Smash Bros's song that plays during the trailer is a remix of the main theme, which in and of itself is a remix of Edge of Dawn.

Basically, the trailer song is not Seasons of Warfare, but it is a remix of the main theme/Edge of Dawn.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

The Main Theme is a remix of Edge of Dawn. Smash Bros's song that plays during the trailer is a remix of the main theme, which in and of itself is a remix of Edge of Dawn.

Basically, the trailer song is not Seasons of Warfare, but it is a remix of the main theme/Edge of Dawn.
Dang... who knew music could be so confusing?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

I see, thanks for clearing that up for me! Had to relisten to seasons of warfare, the main theme and the reveal trailer a few times to wrap my head around it.

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
That's what happens when you make 90% of a game's OST a remix of one song.
luigi's mansion says hi.

thanks for clarifying, i cant wait to hear the full new remix : )

also edelgard alt for me.

Last edited:

SS2000

Smash Apprentice
Know something funny? I can't help but get the feeling that if Three Houses had the "Fire Emblem" dropped from its title, and was treated as a whole new game series inspired by FE, then over 90% of the people that are hating on Byleth's inclusion would either be praising it, or just going, "Oh... cool, I guess...". The core reason for nearly everybody that's being negative is "FE has too many 'reps' already!". Maybe it's time people got through there heads that Sakurai and Nintendo clearly do not think in terms of "reps". There are countless factors that determine what characters ultimately make it, but "representation" is most certainly not one of them.

It sounded like a remix of this part of this song to me.

zumaddy

Smash Ace
This is going to be one of those characters who I use a ton of different alts for. My fave is mint FByleth as that's who I was playing in my fave playthrough of the game, but I also like default MByleth, Dimitri Byleth and Edelgard Byleth. So many choices :)

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Will you choose Male or Female Byleth?
Female Byleth. That's the one I used for playing 3H and the Edelgard and Sothis alt are great!

(Also I'm kinda disappointed they went the extra mile for changing the dagger in Dimitri's costume but didn't change the skin tone for Claude's...)

Fire Scyther

Smash Cadet
I have yet to play Fire Emblem but from what I've seen so far of Byleth they seem pretty up my alley. Loving that Claude alt and the stage overall is gorgeous!

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
The Male Incarnation because i find him the most canon one of byleth and i did play as him respectfully.
Really? That's interesting because personally I'd say the "canon" one would be the female because
of the whole "Rhea wants to use you as a vessel for Sothis, and has always used nuns for her experiments on the matter before Byleth

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Really? That's interesting because personally I'd say the "canon" one would be the female because
of the whole "Rhea wants to use you as a vessel for Sothis, and has always used nuns for her experiments on the matter before Byleth
Not exactly like Rhea can control which chromosome you're born with, lol.

Top Bottom