• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Nibai Impact 3, January 30-31st, Paris, France

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
It does work like that. He has beaten consistently all the best players. Kaos is the best now atm.

Congratz Kaos, Leon and Istud top 3 ;)
Kaos has not consistently beaten Istudying.

Also, there cannot "be" a best unless it is determined by preset criteria. So because of lack of criteria, Kaos being the best is subjective.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
I heard Leon 3-0ed Istudy in loosers finals.

And Kaos beats Leon, Inui logic here, but still Kaos beated Istudy in winners.

Congrats everyone!

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
congratz kaos, zulu's and upBjay placements?

spanish are the worst at english, no veyrons
Zulu : 9th
Bjay : 13th

no veyrons =o !

Istud low tier ! He used fork and knife in japanese restaurant ! (;D) Get ***** by the door in the metro :dizzy: ! xD

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL ISTUD GOT ***** BY THE DOOR XDDDD
bjay should have placed way higher imo, he probably placed 13th because of the fail brackets XD

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Istud and that metro door was 2 good indeed xD.

Where can I find the full results ??? I wanna see how hard I failed :\. Shud've beat Charby. Stupid charby xD

K@0S

Smash Ace
For brackets :

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=338025Tablo_SSBB_BNI_3.jpg

Also, my shoutouts to the dutchies, from my post on the BI forum (http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=13042#p13042) :

Istud : Nice to see you again, your ICs and Diddy are amazing but I took my revenge this time ! I wish we had talked more, I wanted to speak with all the dutchies at the restaurant but those tables were ****ed up D:. And get ***** by the metro door lmao xD

Mr-r : Your Marth still ***** but Leon is too good ! We only played two matches in friendlies, lmao footstool and tripping kill get sakurai'd xD. And yeah I know, it's our turn to go to holland now, but we are probably going to Zest, so cya there !

Gregs : We didn't friendly like you asked, Melee took me my "friendlies time" =/. Well we only played in crews but it was on FD so it doesn't count lmao jk =p, still nice to see you, your team with Manko was kinda fun, double laser pigeon xD

Lullo : Why did you go Wario in pools ? In France they aren't freewins (loljk) =p Was nice to talk to you a bit at the restaurant, yet you seemed shy, maybe that french mass scared you ? =p

Guvan : Nik Nik + Kaos best wifi team LMAO, well we didn't talk much, yet you seemed to be a nice guy so cya next time =p

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
It took a week, but here are my shout outs :p

Leon: Thx for everything. You were there with us the whole time. You helped us with the housing and public transport. I (we) really apreciate it. congratz on 2nd with both singles and teams. Hope to see u at Zest ^^

Achoral: Also ty. You was the one who arrange the housing for us at bushido. Your ness is atleast better in the Falco MU than Bart is.

Bushido: Thx for the housing the first night and thx for the tournament ofcourse. We had a good night rest at your place and the venue was really big. I might consider to come to France again in the future :).

Manko: We met again. This time we even teamed together. I think it went pretty well the double falco in teams :p. We cud've won against those noob MKs (j/k :p). Maybe a next time ^^

Bjay: I saw u in teams, u're mad good dude. I wont say nothing about that "inserr number" stocks you gave ramin en istud xD. Hope to see u at Zest aswell :).

Kaos: congratz on both singles and Teams (again i guess xD), although it was pretty close (teams). Too bad we didn't really played friendlies :(. Promise me we'll do some at Zest :p.

Charby: Nice to see you again aswell. Our score is 2-1 for me now :p. Ill try to keep that 1 in place :p. Congratz on ur first place in teams and ill see u at zest aswell ok :p ??

Zulu: ZULUUUUU !! Ur olimar is too good. Nice to meet you. didnt had the chance to do this at TSL. Got nothing more to say then I got zulu'd. **** xD

Last thing. WE WON CREWS YEEEEAAAHHHH !!!!! :p

Kaos: Could you copy paste this to the France boards for me? I dont think that many frenchies visit this place :p. Thx ^^

Staco

Smash Champion
Nah it's still 6-3.
Im 0-0 with Kaos in tourney, Kaos cant be the best without beating me, right? :bee:

*just joking*

Just stop this stupid best of europe discussion, its senseless. (some people are to ignorant)

What about melee results?

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
What about melee results?
Singles:
1: Cyr (Samus)
2: Salepâte (Marth?)
3: Benoit (Jiggz)
4: Doraki (Fox)
5: Qlex (Ganon)
5: porc (Samus)
7: Leon (Roy)
7: pq3000
9: Bruno (Peach?)
9: Ashura (ICs)
9: Hiryuu (Fox?)
9: Kurogane (Marth?)
13: Shloub
13: samplay2
13: Kaos (Sheik)
13: Fragmads

Teams :
1: Les Super Wagons (porc + Salepâte)
2: Equilibre radiatif thermique (Qlex + Ashura)
3: Team EDP (Benoit + Doraki)
4: Look at my Tilts ! (pq3000 + Slhoka)
5: RER D (Kurogane + Bruno)
5: Star Middle (Leon + Cyr, had to forfeit in winner semis)
7: We Pick Metaknight (Charby + Kaos)
7: SDP (samplay2 + Cromat)
9: Kirby Brothers
9: El Smashops
9: Integrale au carre de moins l'infini a plus l'infini de exponentielle de moins x carre dx (Shloub + PaF)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Lullo : Why did you go Wario in pools ? In France they aren't freewins (loljk) =p Was nice to talk to you a bit at the restaurant, yet you seemed shy, maybe that french mass scared you ?
I'll answer that question for him: The same reason I went Wario, because of stupid amounts of MK spam. Ike vs MK isn't a great MU, that + the stupid rulings BI has in pools makes Ike a bit of an awkward choice.

Poor Lullo :(

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Singles:
1: Cyr (Samus)
2: Salepâte (Marth +3 games with Falco)
3: Benoit (Jiggz + Peach)
4: Doraki (Fox)
5: Qlex (Sheik, no Ganon)
5: porc (Samus + Falco + Fox)
7: Leon (Roy)
7: pq3000 (Doc)
9: Bruno (Peach)
9: Ashura (ICs + Fox + Marth)
9: Hiryuu (Fox + Peach)
9: Kurogane (half the Melee cast and maybe some Brawl characters)
13: Shloub (Marth)
13: samplay2 (most likely Marth)
13: Kaos (Sheik)
13: Fragmads (Sheik)

Teams :
1: Les Super Wagons (porc + Salepâte) ==> Fox + Marth
2: Equilibre radiatif thermique (Qlex + Ashura) ==> Sheik + Fox
3: Team EDP (Benoit + Doraki) ==> Peach/Jiggs + Fox
4: Look at my Tilts ! (pq3000 + Slhoka) ==> Doc + Sheik
5: RER D (Kurogane + Bruno) ==> Peach + various
5: Star Middle (Leon + Cyr, had to forfeit in winner semis) ==> Actually only played one game
7: We Pick Metaknight (Charby + Kaos) ==> Marth + Sheik
7: SDP (samplay2 + Cromat) ==> most likely Marth/Jiggs + CF/Peach
9: Kirby Brothers ==> random guys playing double Kirby
9: El Smashops ==> Peach + CF
9: Integrale au carre de moins l'infini a plus l'infini de exponentielle de moins x carre dx (Shloub + PaF) ==> Marth + Sheik
10 Fix'd

Lord Chair

Smash Master
So what I heard was correct, Chair is a troll =(
Rather fine interpretation of trolling. I was being rather serious (as always). Way to be thankful of such a fine response, really stimulates me to always be ready to help :(

Unless you think Ike is a viable choice in a pool with people of whom you don't know what characters they use, in a country in which MK is getting increasingly dominant?

edit: Not to mention the fact that you are playing best of 1's, and therefore cannot fall back on a character more capable of handling what stupid MUs Ike has.

K@0S

Smash Ace
So picking Ike in brackets makes sence but not in pools in which you should pick a top tier char you aren't good with, and France is full of spammy MKs which explains why it only applies to that country.

Ok I think it doesn't make sence but nvm~

edit : not to mention I haven't played a ditto in pools in like 5 BIs in a row

Lord Chair

Smash Master
So picking Ike in brackets makes sence but not in pools in which you should pick a top tier char you aren't good with, and France is full of spammy MKs which explains why it only applies to that country.

Ok I think it doesn't make sence but nvm~

edit : not to mention I haven't played a ditto in pools in like 5 BIs in a row
I recall the last Dutch tournament he went to, he got ****ed in pools by MK even here. There is no need to deny the fact that MK is getting more and more dominant in the French scene, I'm just suggesting that Joey considered that as well. Also, he's actually picking up Wario as a secondary (things like secondaries really do exist) and even though his Wario is definitely worse than his Ike, I'd say he figured it'd be useful to put him into play in such an uncertain environment.

Of course if you know Joey better than I do (y'know, being French and going to the exact same tournaments he does and all) and/or you have a better explanation then please disregard all the effort I have put into trying to be of help (because really, all I was doing was giving an explanation since I have the feeling the person the question was directed to doesn't really frequent these particular boards and you might want to have an answer (I once more refer to me just doing you a favor and being helpful)).

Oh well.

K@0S

Smash Ace
Giving an explanation is okay, but reducing our scene to a bunch of spammy MKs at the same time is totally wrong considering MK isn't even getting more dominant in singles (or only a little bit) as long as I'm not taken into account... Or maybe you are saying that it was what he was thinking when he picked Wario until he found out he was wrong, or you know the french scene better than I do.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Or maybe you are saying that it was what he was thinking when he picked Wario until he found out he was wrong
Probably, us Dutchies have been given the impression of MK uprising in France due to you+Bjay+Charby (also me and Ramin facing double MK almost 100% throughout teams at the other bushido, which is obviously a whole different thing altogether but oh well).

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Bjay mains marth, unless he totally changed to mk this alst tournament he goes almost always marth in singles. yes he uses only mk in doubles but so do I, and I don't think I main him D:

K@0S

Smash Ace
Yes in doubles it's a different story. Double MK is rare but one player going MK and the other one keeping his main is pretty common.

Top Bottom