• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bushido Nibaï Impact II (FOREIGNERS)- 29th / 30th August - Lassy, France (Near Paris)

Blad01

Smash Lord
Let me copy/past the translated announcement :

On April 11th and 12th took place for the first time the Bushido Nibaï Impact: 2 days, marvelous place, more than 6 tournaments… Do you want more?

Bushido Impact presents: Bushido Nibaï Impact II! More tournaments, more games, more challenge, more fun, still on 2 days.

Here’s what you’ll be able to find on the 29th and 30th of August:

• - Super Smash Bros Brawl – Single / Double
    - Super Smash Bros Melee
    - Street Fighter IV – Single / Double (PS3 & XBOX 360)
    - King of Fighters XII (PS3)
    - BlazBlue (PS3)
    - Street Fighter III.3rd Strike
    - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
    - Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4

Perfect holiday ending, isn’t it? So now you’ve got 2 months to train and become the new champion. Let the pads burn in your hands!

Domaine de Lassy – Route Départementale, 95270 Lassy

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:

RER D to Creil, stop at Survilliers Fosses station
The location is 6km away from the station, so busses and cars will be waiting for you to take you straight to the location. They’ll be round tripping from 8.30am to 12am, then from 4.30pm to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday.

RATES:

New arrangement: 3 tournaments of your choice => 25€

10€ if you register and pay before / 12€ if you pay on the D-day (per player and tournament):

• - Super Smash Bros Brawl – Single
    - Super Smash Bros Melee
    - Street Fighter IV – Single
    - King of Fighters XII
    - BlazBlue
    - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
    - Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4

10€ if you register and pay before / 12€ if you pay on the D-day (per team and tournament):

• - Super Smash Bros Brawl – Double
    - Street Fighter IV – Double

Cash Prize:
16 players => 1st wins 45€, 2nd wins 15€
32 players => 1st wins 85€, 2nd wins 25€
64 players => 1st wins 170€, 2nd wins 50€
80 players => 1st wins 220€, 2nd wins 70€
100 players => 1st wins 300€, 2nd wins 100€
128 players (Max. Allowed) => 1st wins 350€, 2nd wins 170€

7€ if you register and pay before / 9€ if you pay on the D-day (per player):

• - Street Fighter III.3rd Strike

Cash Prize:
16 players => 1st wins 45€, 2nd wins 10€
32 players => 1st wins 70€, 2nd wins 20€
64 players => 1st wins 140€, 2nd wins 50€
80 players (Max. Allowed) => 1st wins 200€, 2nd wins 60€

If there are at least 32 players, the 3rd will be paid back the fees for this tournament.

REGISTRATIONS:

To pre-register: http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/inscription.php
If you encounter any problem when pre-registering, please contact our webmaster: walid.aredjal@gmail.com

/!\ your pre-registration to the tournaments cannot be effective until you fully registered and paid the fees by following the steps bellow /!\

To register:

• - By paying during the Japan Expo, at the Bushido Impact stand;
    - By paying via PayPal, available on our website on July 20th;
    - By sending a money check:
    • Order:
      Bushido Impact

Address:
      KENDEL Lotfi
      5 Impasse de la Motte Picquet
      95190 Goussainville
      France

WARNING: If you pre-register and don’t complete your registration by paying before the D-day, you’ll have to pay the whole-rate price.

Train well and good luck for this new edition of the Nibaï Impact!

Bushido Impact Team

K@0S

Smash Ace
There are 2 brawl singles tournaments, saturday and sunday. You can't see it because the copy/past + translation isn't exact.

So if I understood well, if you want to do the two brawl single tourneys, you will have to pay 35€ overall (25 + 10).

edit : oh and there are also 2 melee tourneys, duh

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't think my skill is sufficient for Melee singles. I considered entering because the overall price is a little cheaper if I enter 3 tourneys. If there are 2 Brawl singles and dubz I won't enter any Melee event...if I come at all lol (depends on housing and stuff).

:059:

Tero.

Smash Champion
Are there any good french melee players coming to this (Poilon, Inf, Makenshi?)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Are there any good french melee players coming to this (Poilon, Inf, Makenshi?)
Maybe, I'll see with them. Inf won't be there though, it's not worth to come from that far.
I'm likely to go there and take care of the Melee tournament, so I may bring some good people there.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Maybe, I'll see with them. Inf won't be there though, it's not worth to come from that far.
I'm likely to go there and take care of the Melee tournament, so I may bring some good people there.
Oh I always thought Inf was from Paris, my bad.
I'm going to have a look at tickets, sometimes there are some really cheap ones from Strasbourg to Paris, if I find some I might consider going (for Melee =P)

Blad01

Smash Lord
Ok so now that TSL4 is finished, we can focus on that tournament.

Foreigners are really welcome, and we'll be our best for housing ! Simply post in the thread ;)

Even if a few parisian players will not be able to attend (due to vacations or work), most of them, and more importantly the best of them will be there !
(And this includes Kaos of course ^^)

K@0S

Smash Ace
This tourney needs more international hype.. 108 people registered for Brawl atm (there are always ~100 people, but I admit that I expected more during holidays.. but registrations are not over yet).

Besides "special events" like TSL, the Bushido series are the biggest brawl french tournies. The venue is excellent (biiig, and no problem for food) and as Blad mentionned it, all the best french players will be there (plus a lot of randoms ofc xD).

You can also register for other tournies like Melee, BlazBlue, SF4 or the Naruto series

(original thread : http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=270 )

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I wanted to go to this but then I spent most of my money for CiB. Paying 80€ for CiB was expensive enough for a poor student like me...traveling to France will be even more expensive =/

Maybe next time...

:059:

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Saturday :

SSBB singles :
1. Kaos
2. Leon
3. Charby

SSBB teams :
1. Karma + Glutonny
2. Charby + Kaos
3. Leon + King

Melee singles :
1. Ashura
2. Leon
3. Slhoka

Sunday :
SSBB Singles :
1. Glutonny
2. Kaos
3. Leon

Melee singles :
1. Leon
2. Slhoka
3. Shloub

I don't know about the reste, the results will arrive on AiB... one day.

Top Bottom