• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Burn With Passion!! -- Incineroar General Discussion (Formerly the Support Thread)

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
I will be visibly upset if it's anything other than the Kahuna battle theme.

That one's made for a Smash trailer.

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
I expect many of them in the game, but the one associated with Incineroar to me is the Battle/Masked Royal theme without doubt, though they could make it more... intimidating.

Last edited:

Majora's Visage

Smash Journeyman
Should Incineroar's "theme" (as in what plays in his trailers) be a remix of the E4 theme:

a remix of the Battle Royal theme:

a remix of Welcome to Alola:

or something else entirely?
We know there's a remix of the Trainer Battle theme fro
m S/M, but should that be used for Incineroar....?
I love the Sun and Moon Elite 4 theme the most. Always listen to it on battle tree haha.

I do like the champion battle theme too

And the Team Skull Grunt Battle Theme

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Haha, good lord the Isaac thread is full of anti-Incineroar right now. I decided to not post there since it's pointless to go against mob mentality, but I surely will note that attitude down the line and remember to not support them.

For some reason people can't have negative thoughts on characters without condemning them as awful additions and spreading hate. I find both Isaac and Lycanroc for example extremely dull (mostly daytime Lycanroc) designs that leave a rather boring impression. Isaac could be most default build your protagonist or rancher/farmer in those type of games while Lycanroc is a wolf with some weird fluff. But I think both could be interesting in terms of move set and have their fans that would be happy. (well, that's Isaac's only claim to fame while Lycanroc has importance to Sun & Moon in addition)

I guess if that's the mood of the board I should go to the Shadow, Bandana Dee, and Mona thread and talk about how bad of an addition Isaac, Dixie, or Geno is? (not that I have that viewpoint, especially on Dixie)

Cause for some reason, that's perfectly cool to do with Incineroar.

(Edit- I should clarify it was just the subject for a bit on the Isaac thread... again... as that thread moves fast and changes subjects often. But it's not the first time I read multiple users using it to rally against Incineroar instead of support Isaac... the actual point of the thread!)

Seems that you might need some cooling off, something has really griped you up.

I get that people have spat **** on your favorite character. It’s been everywhere, but that doesn’t mean you have throw everyone under the bus like that. Not to mention that we were we were only really discussing about a new opening that shows how Lycanroc was still getting a role in the anime despite others saying they won’t get anything afterward, and some casual talk. A certain someone here VexTheHex VexTheHex seems to have exaggerated that part a bit.
Well to be fair everyone is throwing Incineroar under the bus as he is the scapegoat for everyone's favorite and preferred character not getting in. Ken is also getting some slack (less cause rumored/leaked echo), but it's noticeable how savage people get when their favorites have a indication against them. In regards to my latest post, I simply said there was celebration in regards to Torracat being in the anime opening in the Lycanroc thread which is both tame on both you guy's side (not much demeaning Incineroar, just finding things to indicate he won't be picked) and my own as I simply said you guys were happy with the opening's potential to indicate Lycanroc over Incineroar. (didn't note any toxicity or anything like that!) So the only part that could be questioned is the "celebrating" part which I mean doesn't really indicate foul play but that you guys were excited Lycanroc may have another check on it's list of looking likely while Incineroar lacks it.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Haha, good lord the Isaac thread is full of anti-Incineroar right now. I decided to not post there since it's pointless to go against mob mentality, but I surely will note that attitude down the line and remember to not support them.

For some reason people can't have negative thoughts on characters without condemning them as awful additions and spreading hate. I find both Isaac and Lycanroc for example extremely dull (mostly daytime Lycanroc) designs that leave a rather boring impression. Isaac could be most default build your protagonist or rancher/farmer in those type of games while Lycanroc is a wolf with some weird fluff. But I think both could be interesting in terms of move set and have their fans that would be happy. (well, that's Isaac's only claim to fame while Lycanroc has importance to Sun & Moon in addition)

I guess if that's the mood of the board I should go to the Shadow, Bandana Dee, and Mona thread and talk about how bad of an addition Isaac, Dixie, or Geno is? (not that I have that viewpoint, especially on Dixie)

Well to be fair everyone is throwing Incineroar under the bus as he is the scapegoat for everyone's favorite and preferred character not getting in. Ken is also getting some slack (less cause rumored/leaked echo), but it's noticeable how savage people get when their favorites have a indication against them. In regards to my latest post, I simply said there was celebration in regards to Torracat being in the anime opening in the Lycanroc thread which is both tame on both you guy's side (not much demeaning Incineroar, just finding things to indicate he won't be picked) and my own as I simply said you guys were happy with the opening's potential to indicate Lycanroc over Incineroar. (didn't note any toxicity or anything like that!) So the only part that could be questioned is the "celebrating" part which I mean doesn't really indicate foul play but that you guys were excited Lycanroc may have another check on it's list of looking likely while Incineroar lacks it.
Yeah, just because of Ridley and K.Rool, every one is assuming that every newcomer is gonna be a fan favorite. I mean, if Incineroar is true, then that theory is clearly debunked... Besides, the highly requested characters are usually predictable and boring when they are revealed (at least in my opinion)... I like the surprises that Sakurai swings at us like Wii Fit Trrainer and Rosalina. They're fun and usually bring in some great move set potential... If Incineroar wasn't leaked, I would have been delightfully surprised at his reveal.

Though honestly, it's kinda more fun to know about him now, that way everyone else can hamper their expectations. We're nearing the end of the hype train, and if past entries are anything to go by, the last few characters were never really hype reveals. After we got insane announcements like Snake, Pit, and Sonic in Brawl, we ended with... Olimar. Same with Smash 4. Started with pretty hype characters like Villager, Mega Man and PAC-MAN, and ended with Shulk. I'm not saying that Incineroar isn't hype worthy (He's my 4th most wanted character right now), but he isn't a character that many people had on their mind before Verg mentioned him, and that makes it even better imo..

Last edited:

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Yeah, just because of Ridley and K.Rool, every one is assuming that every newcomer is gonna be a fan favorite. I mean, if Incineroar is true, then that theory is clearly debunked... Besides, the highly requested characters are usually predictable and boring when they are revealed... I like the surprises that Sakurai swings at us like Wii Fit Trrainer and Rosalina. They're fun and usually bring in some great move set potential... If Incineroar wasn't leaked, I would have been delightfully surprised at his reveal.

Though honestly, it's kinda more fun to know about him now, that way everyone else can hamper their expectations. We're nearing the end of the hype train, and if past entries are anything to go by, the last few characters were never really hype reveals. After we got insane announcements like Snake, Pit, and Sonic in Brawl, we ended with... Olimar. Same with Smash 4. Started with pretty hype characters like Villager, Mega Man and PAC-MAN, and ended with Shulk. I'm not saying that Incineroar isn't hype worthy (He's my 4th most wanted character right now), but he isn't a character that many people had on their mind before Verg mentioned him, and that makes it even better imo..
Also, I honestly don't really want Isaac anyways, so...
I agree in general with the ballot point. I think it did play a factor in the choices, but I also don't think cause the ballot had effect that everyone the Smash Board (tiny % of players) thinks should get in will actually get in. These people usually forget and underplay Waluigi, Lyn, Krystal, Takamaru, Toad, Bomberman, Ashley, and Zero. And even if all the picks are popular, they're still lots left that can fit that like Skull Kid, Dixie, Isaac, Banjo, Lip, Crash, Steve (with kids), and Shantae. Then there are other missing characters like Saki, Gardevoir, Kat & Ana, and Sable Prince that have been strangely absent as well. Obviously not all of these will get in.

Also people are expecting more big bang reveals, but I don't recall us ever getting a bunch of characters at the end. I mostly recall Brawl giving us a bunch at the start and slowly showing others. Does Sakurai reveal them as he added them? That's the impression I always got with Wolf, Toon Link, and Sonic being late reveals for Brawl and also numbered at the end. It also adds up with Inkling being our first reveal as the series was likely the first one they looked at cause of it's success. Basically, I think we're slowing down on reveals and getting the later additions that likely took less priority or work.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Besides, the highly requested characters are usually predictable and boring when they are revealed...
Maybe if you don't like them. Tell that to the thousands of people who lost their minds over Ridley and K. Rool.

I really dislike this "fan favorite characters are 'predictable' and thus boring" mindset. It's basically telling fans that their personal requests don't matter.

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Maybe if you don't like them. Tell that to the thousands of people who lost their minds over Ridley and K. Rool.

I really dislike this "fan favorite characters are 'predictable' and thus boring" mindset. It's basically telling fans that their personal requests don't matter.
Same applies to "not another Pokemon or Mario rep, that's boring" mentality that has been pretty frequent on here as of late. Funny enough it seems to have taken over "no more FE!!!" in terms of being the talk of the town.

I agree with them that the ballot isn't the end all for who gets in, but I am happy it may of helped give King K Rool and Ridley the boost they needed to get in. I'm not that into Ridley personally. And while I like King K Rool's design and have more connection him, I'm not that excited to play him. But I'm happy he is there.

RandomAce

Smash Champion

No harm done. I just rather not have any places be filled with hate, it can get tiresome and at the end, it doesn’t usually feel right and probably doesn’t matter. But is the Isaac thread really talking about Incineroar now?

Looking at it from the this angle, I’m starting to understand your stances on all of this hate he’s been getting. He’s in Dark Pit’s spot right now. Seeing how Dark Pit was one of the last characters shown, Dark Pit was basically a sponge that people used to release all of their hatred on.

This is even worse for Incineroar. Seeing how Incineroar is most likely a unique newcomer and is considered to be one of or the remaining newcomer, he is going to be a hate sponge since he’s potentially at the center of all other support bases. And it seeing how the Isaac thread has supporters that have supported for him for up to 17 years, that’s what is going on.

Man, I feel bad now. For you guys, it would be liberation to see your favorite character getting after being **** on. I do like Incineroar, I think his personality is great, he’s fun, and is one of the shining aspects of Gen 7. However, I’m not really a supporter, his potential playstyle doesn’t really interest me and he isn’t the one who I want the most, and in terms of Smash, I think his design may be a bit more dull when compared to others, but that’s just me. A little sad that I have to be on the opposing side because he is the direct competitor of my most wanted though. But good luck to you guys.

Don't ever again drag me into a thread and lecture me to calm down just because you misinterpreted what I said being out of anger instead of being criticizing.

If there's one thing that really angers me, it's people feeling the need to tell me to "calm down" when I'm not even remotely being heated.

It's why I ignored what you had to say the first time, and it's why I am going to ignore your giant wall of text now.
That is what my comments were intended in the first place.

My main point wasn’t to lecture you, my main point wasn’t to write a “calm down” statement. It was a responce to your criticisms.

You said things about Lycanroc I wanted to rebuttal, that is all and that is what I did. I didn’t want to spawn a flame war all of a sudden. If I did say something about it, it was just me commenting on the feeling I got reading them. But I’m willing to let bygones be bygones, I just wanted a little debate.

I’ll just comment on one last thing and I’m done, but if you’re going to just come out with “Don’t ever again drag me” statements and ignore what I say then
don’t say jack **** that makes you come off like that. You just come as being petty mind you-

You know, let’s just stop here. It really isn’t going anywhere.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Y'all can just like, not bring that stuff in this thread honestly. Stop caring what others think.

I prefer if we just talk about the character and not who hates the big cat.

Last edited:

tveye

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone, while I don't necessarily want Incineroar playable in Smash (I feel like there's too many starters already and would rather have Golisopod playable), I do like the character and is my favorite starter from the Alola trio. I even drew a pic of him in the Sugimori style back in 2016 :)

D

Deleted member

That is what my comments were intended in the first place.

My main point wasn’t to lecture you, my main point wasn’t to write a “calm down” statement. It was a responce to your criticisms.

You said things about Lycanroc I wanted to rebuttal, that is all and that is what I did. I didn’t want to spawn a flame war all of a sudden. If I did say something about it, it was just me commenting on the feeling I got reading them. But I’m willing to let bygones be bygones, I just wanted a little debate.

I’ll just comment on one last thing and I’m done, but if you’re going to just come out with “Don’t ever again drag me” statements and ignore what I say then
don’t say jack **** that makes you come off like that. You just come as being petty mind you-

You know, let’s just stop here. It really isn’t going anywhere.
You want to give rebuttal to the points?
Then just do so. Skip the lectures, the completely unnecessary "calm downs", and the pointless "breathe" gifs; they do absolutely no good (especially when you drag me into another thread and that's literally the first thing I see out of your post).
Go straight to the point.
That's literally all I'm trying to get through to you.

Now, do you want to try again for a proper debate? Or are you just content with trying to get the last word in and then saying "we should just stop"?

tveye

Smash Journeyman
I just want to point out that only a few people are even discussing Incineroar. The rest of us would be fine with him or just indifferent.
A lot of people are just afraid that "expected characters" like a Pokemon or Minecraft rep will take away development time for more obscure but still fan favorites such as Isaac, Geno, and Skull Kid.
Personally, I like Incineroar. I just don't feel any need to justify me liking him since thanks to Vergeben, most people already feel like Incineroar's a shoe-in (personally, I don't believe any current leakers. I just find them to be attention seekers who will fade into obscurity once Smash is released).

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone, while I don't necessarily want Incineroar playable in Smash (I feel like there's too many starters already and would rather have Golisopod playable), I do like the character and is my favorite starter from the Alola trio. I even drew a pic of him in the Sugimori style back in 2016 :)
Wait, that was you who drew that?

Nice!

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Y'all can just like, not bring that stuff in this thread honestly. Stop caring what others think.

I prefer if we just talk about the character and not who hates the big cat.
Sorry about that, I think was a bit too vocal a while ago.

You want to give rebuttal to the points?
Then just do so. Skip the lectures, the completely unnecessary "calm downs", and the pointless "breathe" gifs; they do absolutely no good (especially when you drag me into another thread and that's literally the first thing I see out of your post).
Go straight to the point.
That's literally all I'm trying to get through to you.

Now, do you want to try again for a proper debate? Or are you just content with trying to get the last word in and then saying "we should just stop"?
You thought that gif was meant for you?

Sure, I suppose we can try again. I didn’t get that’s what you meant up until now. I felt that since it was more based on another character rather than Incineroar, it didn’t feel well suited to discuss it here.

Either way, I’ll try to sum up my points soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You thought that gif was meant for you?

Sure, I suppose we can try again. I didn’t get that’s what you meant up until now. I felt that since it was more based on another character rather than Incineroar, it didn’t feel well suited to discuss it here.

Either way, I’ll try to sum up my points soon.
It wasn't meant for me?

....then I guess we both misinterpreted one another. My bad.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
People acting like Incineroar is the Chrom when Incineroar is the Robin. With Lycanroc being the Chrom and Dusk being a slightly different Chrom.
Frankly I never really cared for the Chrom/Robin analogy being applied to the potential Gen 7 newcomers, even back when Decidueye was the 'Chrom' in the equation (yeah that was a thing for awhile).

What defined the Chrom/Robin situation was Chrom being a presumed shoo-in from the start (and solidified with the Gematsu leak), and Robin being perceived as a more interesting alternative to Chrom, who was generally agreed to be repetitive when placed alongside the other two FE characters on the roster. We don't have a match for that in the Gen 7 rep discussion since:

A: There wasn't a consistent 'shoo-in' choice. Decidueye was the popular choice in early speculation, while Incineroar was generally ignored. That only flipped once Vergeben solidified his claims. So while Incineroar has credible leak support like Chrom did back in the day, he only became a "safe pick" after the leak. If anything he was the dark horse of the potential Gen 7 reps. In that regard, any Pokemon could be the Robin in the analogy: non-Incineroar mons have to compete with a character mentioned in a credible leak, while Incineroar himself has spent a long time being the underdog and still gets a ton of flack from haters.

B: Pokemon isn't starving for characters that bring something new to the table. That was FE's situation prior to Smash 4 and ultimately why Chrom was passed over in favor of Robin; Chrom was too similar in design and concept to the characters already on the roster. Pokemon doesn't have this issue. None of the potential Gen 7 reps are remotely similar to characters already on the roster. When Chrom/Robin gets brought up in Pokemon discussion, it often ends up boiling down to semantics over which character is technically more "unique." I don't believe that distinction is clear enough in this case.

So I feel like the Chrom/Robin situation just isn't applicable to Gen 7 rep discussion.

Gameguy1996

Smash Apprentice
It's sad how the leaks are making the Smash speculation die out in most places. It sucks how Incineroar might be the most hated character due to be announced last much like Wolf was back in Brawl. On the bright side I'm glad Incineroar can be used in the upcoming Ultra Spooky Cup for Ultra Sun and Moon.

Dejime

Smash Apprentice
The worst part for me is that Incineroar is getting a lot of hate and it hasn't even been revealed as a newcomer (yet).
If/When it's revealed, people can cry and whine all they want, because it will only fuel him like a good heel.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
In regards to the Incineroar hate, there is something to be noted when talking about Pokemon newcomers.

Whilst the concept of "slot stealing" doesn't obviously exist, a spot being reserved for a specific type of newcomer is something that we've known to be a thing, thanks to Sakurai's FE 25th anniversary interview:

If I had to offer up one exception from this time, it would be for Pokémon. We knew there was going to be a new release soon, so we left one spot open for a new Pokémon, and everything else continued according to plan.
Another thing to note is the whole "now-or-never" mentality that is applicable to Pokemon newcomers as once the window of opportunity for a Pokemon from the latest generation has closed-up, The Pokemon Company and Sakurai would move on to newer Pokemon.

With these things in mind (along with the multiple possible contenders with fanbase within one generation alone), I'm not really surprised Incineroar is getting hate mainly because of whatever Pokemon he isn't. If Decidueye or Lycanroc were the ones who were rumoured, they'd be the ones getting vocal hate too I feel.

Yeah, just because of Ridley and K.Rool, every one is assuming that every newcomer is gonna be a fan favorite. I mean, if Incineroar is true, then that theory is clearly debunked...
None of the Gen 7 Pokemon could have been outright known with certainty to be crowd-pleasers in December 2015 (Simon Belmont may not have been a ballot choice, but Sakurai didn't need the ballot to know a character like him would resonate with a lot of people within this fanbase), but then, given that Pokemon was made an exception for the Smash 4 project plan in terms of timing, Pokemon in general is treated very differently from other franchises (and really, Pokemon itself is a huge crowd-pleaser). The nature of Ultimate itself doesn't seem to lend itself to the idea of more low-key hype unique newcomers unlike with previous games.

Incineroar himself doesn't contradict the theme of fanservice that we've seen with every non-echo newcomer, with even Echo Fighters like :ultdarksamus: and:ultchrom: being specifically in due to fan demand (:ultdaisy: probably also got in due to fan demand). And that is ultimately because Pokemon has always been a special case in terms of newcomers (and let's be fair, it's not as if Incineroar is a character that "nobody likes").

Last edited:

Gameguy1996

Smash Apprentice
In regards to the Incineroar hate, there is something to be noted when talking about Pokemon newcomers.

Whilst the concept of "slot stealing" doesn't obviously exist, a spot being reserved for a specific type of newcomer is something that we've known to be a thing, thanks to Sakurai's FE 25th anniversary interview:

Another thing to note is the whole "now-or-never" mentality that is applicable to Pokemon newcomers as once the window of opportunity for a Pokemon from the latest generation has closed-up, The Pokemon Company and Sakurai would move on to newer Pokemon.

With these things in mind (along with the multiple possible contenders with fanbase within one generation alone), I'm not really surprised Incineroar is getting hate mainly because of whatever Pokemon he isn't. If Decidueye or Lycanroc were the ones who were rumoured, they'd be the ones getting vocal hate too I feel.

None of the Gen 7 Pokemon could have been outright known with certainty to be crowd-pleasers in December 2015 (Simon Belmont may not have been a ballot choice, but Sakurai didn't need the ballot to know a character like him would resonate with a lot of people within this fanbase), but then, given that Pokemon was made an exception for the Smash 4 project plan in terms of timing, Pokemon in general is treated very differently from other franchises (and really, Pokemon itself is a huge crowd-pleaser). The nature of Ultimate itself doesn't seem to lend itself to the idea of more low-key hype unique newcomers unlike with previous games.

Incineroar himself doesn't contradict the theme of fanservice that we've seen with every non-echo newcomer, with even Echo Fighters like :ultdarksamus: and:ultchrom: being specifically in due to fan demand (:ultdaisy: probably also got in due to fan demand). And that is ultimately because Pokemon has always been a special case in terms of newcomers (and let's be fair, it's not as if Incineroar is a character that "nobody likes").
Much like Fire Emblem Pokemon also has a new cast of characters every few years. So it's really a now or never for Incineroar or any other Gen 7 Pokemon due to them being unable to be echo fighters.

KingTorra

Smash Cadet
Quick question to everyone. Is Incineroar you favorite of the litten evolution line? Sometimes I wonder how people would feel if it was Torracat that was getting into the game instead. Honestly, I could even get Litten and I would be ecstatic, I love the entire line.

Last edited:

Klimax

Smash Ace
Yeah, Incineroar is by far my favorite. I don't like his pre-evolutions, they look too cute in my opinion and i'm not really a fan of that.
I prefer the over the top pro wrestling heel.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Quick question to everyone. Is Incineroar you favorite of the litten evolution line? Sometimes I wonder how people would feel if it was Torracat that was getting into the game instead. Honestly, I could even get Litten and I would be ecstatic, I love the entire line.
Litten is my favorite, but I still love Incineroar a lot.

TokuDoku

Smash Rookie
I love them all, but I like Incin the most.

D

Deleted member

It's a long shot, but....

....what if right after this Sunday's episode of Pokémon, there was a surprise trailer for Smash Ultimate....?

Wouldn't be the first time something for Pokémon had been announced right after an episode.....

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's a long shot, but....

....what if right after this Sunday's episode of Pokémon, there was a surprise trailer for Smash Ultimate....?

Wouldn't be the first time something for Pokémon had been announced right after an episode.....
That would be super crazy, and I would love it...

D

Deleted member

Yes Incineroar is my favourite of the Litten line. Love the tiger wrestler aspect, and feeding of the hatred of others.

Good ol Greninja was today's update eh? Good too see the ninja frog. Adore that Pokemon so happy it's back.

Ash Greninja? Makes to much sense it was not around when Greninja was first introduced so this would be, the time to introduce it.

Cool update and a fun batch as usual for this week.

Gameguy1996

Smash Apprentice
I would say it's Litten, Incineroar and then Torracat. I almost never like the middle evolution much outside of a few like Grovyle and Braixen.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Incineroar is probably my favorite of the three.

Torracat's kinda cute, but both it and Litten kinda come off as generic fire kitties to me. While Incineroar is a drastic departure from the previous two to the point of being disorienting, I like it more because it's more interesting as a concept and it has way more personality.

By the way, @GoldenYuiitusin, may I be added to the supporters list?

D

Deleted member

Wicked awesome. Well when the next announcement comes I'll board the hype train, till then I look forward to what's to come.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Incineroar is probably my favorite of the three.

Torracat's kinda cute, but both it and Litten kinda come off as generic fire kitties to me. While Incineroar is a drastic departure from the previous two to the point of being disorienting, I like it more because it's more interesting as a concept and it has way more personality.

By the way, @GoldenYuiitusin, may I be added to the supporters list?
Not to mention we already have the Pyroar line for fire felines.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Litten is so cute and what made me love the line in the first place...but I absolutely love wrestling and figuring out that Incineroar is a heel wrestler with all the toughness and silliness that that comes with endeared me to him. He's my fave. I really hope he's actually in the game and full of personality just like the anime; I feel like that would really help more people understand why I love him.

Top Bottom