• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Burn With Passion!! -- Incineroar General Discussion (Formerly the Support Thread)

MA_DA_Oh

Smash Cadet
Now that the Mana spirits are back, I completed all the spirits finally and like 95% or so of them were with Incineroar (I made a thread about it a while ago, I cosider it my "spirit buster"), outside of a couple harder ones that needed some special tricks it was shockingly easy to get it all even in decent difficulty, now if there isnt any new spirits soon I'm going to go back to alolan whipping and supplexing everyone in new game+ (been letting finishing this to a later date in order to play other modes+completing all spirits etc)

Last edited:

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
In related news to our Tigerboi, he came back alongside the Alola cast in the new pokemon season
EhjIFMoVkAADH7F.jpeg

If feels good to see this team together, they seemed to really reasoned and its the Champion's team too, only missing Naganadel.
I said this in an older post but Ash's Incin also had a really good arc going on, with the way it was found and how it surpassed the Kukui one in a champion level battle (Really Kukui should be recognized as a champion level trainer or something).

Good news: Ash's Torracat has finally evolved!

Evolving after a brutal battle with its rival, then passing out whilst standing; that's an anime flex if I've ever seen one.
Your video has been off like it always happens with the anime clips in youtube so heres another (it only has the evolution part though I dont remember if this is what you posted back when you posted the video)

On maybe unrelated news I found reddit has a r/incineroarmains sub, I also been found tons of really good clips with Incin in some of the subs there (though they are hard to find individually but the r/smashbrosultimate one had a ton a few months back) its always good to see this character being actively played on since its so entertaining to use and watch

MA_DA_Oh

Smash Cadet
Now that the Mana spirits are back, I completed all the spirits finally and like 95% or so of them were with Incineroar (I made a thread about it a while ago, I cosider it my "spirit buster"), outside of a couple harder ones that needed some special tricks it was shockingly easy to get it all even in decent difficulty, now if there isnt any new spirits soon I'm going to go back to alolan whipping and supplexing everyone in new game+ (been letting finishing this to a later date in order to play other modes+completing all spirits etc)
Just thought about updating my post: with FFVII spirits (and a few rematches for battles I didnt remember how I did originally) I'm pretty sure I have now done every single spirit battle with Incineroar. Now to wait for the next additions to get to the ring.

Last edited:

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
Just thought about updating my post: with FFVII spirits (and a few rematches for battles I didnt remember how I did originally) I'm pretty sure I have now done every single spirit battle with Incineroar. Now to wait for the next additions to get to the ring.
Every spirit talk I see lately Im reminded I really want more pokemon sm spirits, I know they had to juggle so many already but the Ultra Beasts not being in other than Nihilego is a crime

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Every spirit talk I see lately Im reminded I really want more pokemon sm spirits, I know they had to juggle so many already but the Ultra Beasts not being in other than Nihilego is a crime
Can't really help that. Expecting The Pokémon Company to willingly allow much of DLC anything for their stuff is akin to having teeth pulled.

In all likelihood, Gen 9 will have started by the time Smash 6 is a thing.

Last edited:

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
Can't really help that. Expecting The Pokémon Company to willingly allow much of DLC anything for their stuff is akin to having teeth pulled.

In all likelihood, Gen 9 will have started by the time Smash 6 is a thing.
But on top of spirits, imagine having a beast ball item that allows for beatable pokes like how some ATs can be fought. Would be like having some small boss battles depending on which UBs they choose. But I understand we already got a lot of pokemon content, which is probably why we didnt get much further, they probably had a set amount beforehand to spirits too Id guess.

Last edited:

MA_DA_Oh

Smash Cadet
After also replaying with Incineroar a few of the battles I did with someone else, I also, once again completed the spirit collection only with Incineroar except... this time I'm missing the two that require games since I dont have them :( .... guess my collection will become incomplete for a while, since Im planning on buying something else this month.

Btw, Pyra is really fun to play too, but Incineroar still encapsulates the style I enjoy the most, up to maining, both have that heavy impact "feel" in how they hit.

AinsOoalGown

Smash Apprentice
Small little thing to care about, but I love how Incin was in the cutscene for the final character today, usually the later additions don't appear much on the other character's trailers

MA_DA_Oh

Smash Cadet
Ive recently seing some really neat mods lately for Incineroar skins/alts, that gamebanana site has a Mr Incredible one, Tigger, Garfield and one with the Team Skull uniform, havent seen a Masked Royal one yet though, makes me wonder if its worth modding a switch to get this stuff or wait until the end of the switch cycle or something

Top Bottom