• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bulldog Brawl 4 Results Page

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles: $10 entry, 32 entrants
1: TheReflexWonder ($192.00) :wario:
2: Lulu (BigLou) ($96.00) :diddy::snake:
3: Player-1 ($32.00) :diddy:
4: DRN :diddy::warioc:
5: Dyno :wario::wolf:
5: McP :snake:
7: Gadiel_VaStar :pit:
7: AML?! :gw:
9: Tom
9: Nova9 :marth:
9: Kalalala :peach:
9: Kaptain :dedede:
13: AuraStRum :olimar:
13: Player-4 :marth:
13: SxPit :pit:
13: Kman :falcon:
17: Ranier
17: Ike :wolf:
17: Duy :toonlink:
17: Mufin
17: Rad
17: Bagal
17: Wes19 :marth:
17: J
25: Cato
25: Karin
25: Pops
25: BBQ :wario:
25: Ryan
25: JTW :falco::marth:
25: Sydney
25: Rballer
http://imageshack.us/a/img853/8435/brawlsingles.gif

Melee Singles: $10 entry, 25 entrants
1: Best Kat NA(Nicaboy)($150.00):sheik::falco:
2: Mango(Flamin Roy)($75.00):fox:
3: MikeG ($25.00):peach:
4: Soft:jigglypuff::sheik:
5: Ron-A-Roni:falco:
5: Bishido Brown(Chinesah):fox::marth:
7: Skip
7: Absolute Zero
9: Tubes
9: Flow
9: OP
9: Sleepy Sayian(Austin)
13: Jack
13: Kpan
13: Butterfry(vietgeek)
13: Kman
17: Micheal
17: Ajax
17: Robert
17: T
17: Hidden Sky Dragon
17: BBQ
17: Ya Boy Brand
25: GP
25: Kidd
http://imageshack.us/a/img832/8508/meleesingles.gif

Brawl Doubles: $10/team entry, 12 teams
1: Lulu and Luis ($72.00) :diddy:/:wario:
2: Turtl should use ZSS (Player-1;DRN)($36.00) :diddy:/:diddy::warioc:
3: Garlic and Scouter (Dyno/MCP)($12.00) :wario:/:snake::wolf:
4: Capt. Falcon (AML!?/Gadial_VaStar) :gw:/:pit:
5: Those Guys
5: The Super Amazing Coalition of a Princess, a Penguin, and the Color Green feat. BBQ (Kalalala/Kaptain) :marth::peach:/:dedede:
7: The Blood Elf Alliance
7: Kaptain* (Player-4/SxPit) :marth:/:pit:
9: Basket_Brawlers
9: Sandbags
9: Wildcatz
9: Wes & JTW
http://imageshack.us/a/img839/5784/brawldoubles.gif

Melee Doubles: $10/team entry, 8 teams
1: Soft and Travis ($48.00)
2: Katarina and Graves OP ($24.00)
3: Soylent Green ($8.00)
4: RJ and Onish
5: po' black man feat. BBQ
5: Team Down Smash
7: Carson and Rex
7: Bay Life
http://imageshack.us/a/img831/4651/meleedoubles.gif

Project:M: $5 entry, 21 entrants
1: Absolute Zero ($60.00) :ike:
2: TheReflexWonder ($30.00) :warioc:
3: GP ($10.00) :ness2: :lucas:
4: Bushido Brown :pit: :falcon:
5: Flow :sheik: :peach: :bowser2: :ike:
5: Hidden Sky Dragon :charizard: :mario2: :lucas:
7: Lulu :luigi2: :falco:
7: Miyako :snake:
9: Best Kat NA
9: BBQ
9: Jack
9: Sleepy Sayian
13: Ya Boy Brand
13: Tubes
13: Rum
17: Dark Knuckles
17: Jockmaster
17: AuraStRum
17: Gadiel_VaStar
25: Omega
http://imageshack.us/a/img221/4250/projectm.gif

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
1: TheReflexWonder ($192.00) :wario:
2: Lulu (BigLou) ($96.00) :snake: :diddy:
3: Player-1 ($32.00) :diddy:
4: DRN :diddy: :wario:
5: Dyno :wolf: :wario:
5: McP :snake:
7: Gadiel_VaStar :pit:
7: AML?! :gw:

DRN

Smash Lord
I didnt touch zss at all this tournament and i only used marth in 1 match which i lost. I won all my matches with :diddy: with the exception of one game against aml in which i switched to :warioc:

Kaptain

Smash Ace
There, I've updated all I know. If there is any new/improved information please let me know and I will fix the OP.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
nova 9 used Marth. I'm not sure if he used any other characters.

Also, warioc is ugly.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Threw my first match and walked out immediately afterward b/c I'll forever be garbage at Smash. Still, from a social point of view it was nice to see everyone there. <3 Congrats to all who placed, I'm glad I came down to say hi. Sorry I couldn't rep SC any better than that. Maybe I need to play Brawl instead of Melee...

Gg's GA

DRN

Smash Lord
:wario: is ugly. :warioc: is da bess. Ike used :wolf:, Aura used :olimar:, and BBQ used :wario:. Didnt Lounis only use diddy on the match on brinstar which he lost?

:warioc: for me please :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Threw my first match and walked out immediately afterward b/c I'll forever be garbage at Smash. Still, from a social point of view it was nice to see everyone there. <3 Congrats to all who placed, I'm glad I came down to say hi. Sorry I couldn't rep SC any better than that. Maybe I need to play Brawl instead of Melee...

Gg's GA
Melee is an imbalanced game, but Brawl has its own problems.

Just play P:M or something. :p

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Melee is an imbalanced game, but Brawl has its own problems.

Just play P:M or something. :p
I think I've decided to go 100% Brawl now. I love Melee and it was a pleasure playing such awesome players at the venue, but I feel as though I'm in a checkmate because there's nobody around me to play for like...hours. Without a person to play against, I have no reflexes against opponents so all it takes to beat me is to rush me down mindlessly. It's a shame.

Although it's not an ideal option, at least brawl offers players via online and hey, if the lag is good, I can train w/ people who know what they're doing. I'll probably start doing that, instead.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Melee singles should look like this in the op

1: Best Kat NA(Nicaboy)($150.00):sheik::falco:
2: Mango(Flamin Roy)($75.00):fox:
3: MikeG ($25.00):peach:
4: Soft:jigglypuff::sheik:
5: Ron-A-Roni:falco:
5: Bishido Brown(Chinesah):fox::marth:
7: Skip
7: Absolute Zero
9: Tubes
9: Flow
9: OP
9: Sleepy Sayian(Austin)
13: Jack
13: Kpan
13: Butterfry(vietgeek)
17: Micheal
17: Ajax
17: Robert
17: T
17: Hidden Sky Dragon
17: BBQ
17: Ya Boy Brand
25: GP
25: Kidd

Please edit this in to the op. Thanks

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Oh wow. I was almost certain I came dead last in P:M. I guess those byes helped a bit, lol.

Well, I guess these results are ok for my first legit Smash event. I guess my goal is to work my way up.

And why'd you leave, Kidd? I thought you went to get something. I wanted to play friendlies with you, too. :'(

:phone:

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Nah, I left the building after we played. It's weird, I wasn't salty. I wasn't mad or anything, I just got really depressed. That spiral started way before I played you though, so no worries. You were really nice and it was a pleasure meeting you! I guess I got down b/c I trained w/ everything I could think of before the tourny. You don't understand how badly I wanted to do better at this tournament, how badly I wanted to not suck for a change. I did whatever I could given my life circumstance of not having anyone to play. Vids, reading guides, practicing my movements constantly, anything. Then for me to just get absolutely wrecked by anyone and everyone despite my best attempts to consistently improve with the resources I have? Shattered me. I felt stupid for wasting my money. I felt stupid for thinking I stood a chance against anyone when I haven't had human smash exp in OVER A YEAR. I wasn't arrogant though. In the back of my mind I knew this was the reality, the inevitable. I suppose the correct phrase would be "wishful thinking".

The real tragedy is that I love the game too much to quit, even though I suck. Melee and I have a very abusive relationship, heh. I keep wanting to believe that I can do well w/o anyone to play, but it's just not possible. Won't stop me from deluding myself in a month and coming back to get scraped again though despite my best efforts to not get wrecked.

I don't know what I'm more tired of- sucking at melee, or not being able to stop sucking at melee.

Oh well.

Mad props on coming from TN, that's very commendable. Awesome Falcon as well, keep it up.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
1: Absolute Zero ($60.00) :ike:
2: TheReflexWonder ($30.00) :warioc:
3: GP ($10.00) :ness2: :lucas:
4: Bushido Brown :pit: :falcon:
5: Flow :sheik: :peach: :bowser2: :ike:
5: Hidden Sky Dragon :charizard: :mario2: :lucas:
7: Lulu :luigi2: :falco:
7: Miyako :snake:

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Tl;dr I love Melee, I love the community, I love the people, but I do hate feeling like I'm trapped at this skill level. I may start competing in primarily Brawl, and I'll just play friendlies w/ the melee crowd at the tournaments from now on (or unless I find someone to play w/ in SC) Much <3 to everyone.

FourTy

Smash Cadet
(player-4 here, for those who don't know that this is my smashboards account)

It was great getting to meet a lot of new people! i'm happy to see such a large turnout at a georgia tournament.(my partner in doubles was a pit player, sxpit, btw). a few shoutouts from me:

Mc-P, finally got to meet the random wolf who went from unheard of to top of charts. Thanks again for going wolf against me and teaching me a bit about the matchup.
Kalalalalalalalalalalalalala, First peach I met that was worth anything... I am now afraid of her XD thanks for the marth dittos practice though!
P-1...
BigLou, I was hoping you would beat reflex, but still... ridiculous that you can get 2nd without even being in practice. I wish it wasn't the end of your career, but hopefully I will get to play against you at waba.
AML, one of these days I will beat you... both singles and doubles (although, our doubles is pretty funny. Double Jiggly FTW).
Kaptain, I apologize for disappoint after using your name for doubles. I hear you are a boss of a Jiggly though and overall a great guy, and you did an amazing job TOing.

I think thats all... Ill see you all at WABA next month!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Why did McPee go :snake: this tourney?

Also,

1: Player-1 :diddy:
2: TheReflexWonder :warioc:

One day.....
I assume he wanted some challenge, as we are all fighting for table scraps under his rule.

Also, maybe one day, but not today!

TheReflexWonder: "player 1 has some crazy tech skill, don't know why he always loses to reflex"

Player-1: idk who that is, but he's right
the only explanation is you cheat
but i'm so good I'll beat you even though you cheat

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
#1-Keep it up Aurasturm, :olimar: huh...probably a better choice than TL or Marth imo.

#2-MCPE sandbags using snake?

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I think I've decided to go 100% Brawl now. I love Melee and it was a pleasure playing such awesome players at the venue, but I feel as though I'm in a checkmate because there's nobody around me to play for like...hours. Without a person to play against, I have no reflexes against opponents so all it takes to beat me is to rush me down mindlessly. It's a shame.

Although it's not an ideal option, at least brawl offers players via online and hey, if the lag is good, I can train w/ people who know what they're doing. I'll probably start doing that, instead.
It sucks (because of lag and desyncs and stuff), but you can play Project M online. At least that's what I used to do for a while until I went to college. Hell, I'd play if our connection doesn't suck (though it probably will).

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
btw in brawl doubles, I teamed with gadiel vstar, and player 4 teamed with SexyPit.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
yo, this was a nice tourney I always have fun when i come to georgia.

1: TheReflexWonder :wario: i didn't realize who you were until later and you where like on the couch playing your game so I didn't wanna bother you but next time I'd like to play some friendlys with you

2: BigLou :diddy::snake: I struggle with snake and falco at high level do to lack of consistent practice but your tough man heard your quitting soon. what ashame

3: Player-1 :diddy: I didn't remember you at first but it all came back to me. I think you've gotten shorter. also I loved your match with mcpe. your too good. idk why this is a debate. p-1 > zinoto

4: DRN :diddy::warioc: I wish we had got to play :/

5: Dyno :wario::wolf: wish we had played too.

5: McP :snake: man youre cool as ****, I really appreciate all the advice you gave me. you're amazing.

7: Gadiel_VaStar :pit: dude...pit so gay lmao ima learn some patience and well go at again next time :)

7: AML?! :gw: we was supposed to play man! our one on ones during the team battle was cool. we be going at it. lol

9: Tom are you that black kid? that mained wolf? don't think we played :/

9: Nova9 :marth: you ****ing suck

9: Kalalala :peach: hey nice team battles well get you next time.

9: Kaptain :dedede: cool ddd, you should come to waba and well play some.

13: AuraStRum :olimar: heard u was kinda good we shoulda played

13: Player-4 :marth: marth dittos so gay lol nice patient marth you got there.

13: SxPit :pit:

13: Kman :falcon: glad to know you're in Knoxville well play some k?

17: Ranier Kirby has more moves than side b :)

17: Ike :wolf:

17: Duy :toonlink: incorporate zair into your game make it harder for marth to get in k?

all in all this was a fun tourney I wish the brackets had been run better but tournament still ended on time and I'll def be back to c yall in February. to everyone else I'll see u guys at waba

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
WOW Chris...When you told me you went all :snake: I thought it was like a $5 tourney with few entrants. With over $320 on the line I'd of definitely NOT used a secondary lmao...

:018:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
gj miyako

cross-up yourself again

current code

**** smash

fried butterfree shaped chicken nuggets

obv :012:

FourTy

Smash Cadet
13: Player-4 :marth: marth dittos so gay lol nice patient marth you got there.

Agreed. I think the matchup is like 60/40. or maybe 40/40/20, in a marth/marth/"game explodes from stupidity" manner... and it was really fun playing against your marth, it made me realize i still have a lot to learn about the charactter, and I tried to learn stuff from what you did XD

FourTy

Smash Cadet
Well, RC is my go-to stage b/c of how much i've played it with P-1 et. al and it is where I am most comfortable, and conviniently where most people are least comfortable, and that little advantage can sometimes help (e.g. me vs. Karin round 1 of tournament, i lost match 1 b/c i had no clue what to do against kirby, and halfway through the RC counterpick I started figuring out the range)... but yeah, I really hope i get to play you again sometime, cause it was fun (despite being marth dittos) XD

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
GGs everyone, I will learn from my mistakes and be harder to beat next time :D

GA/Reflex is too good at this game, I can't wait to see everyone do well @ WABA!

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
RC blows more then a cheap *****

Well, RC is my go-to stage b/c of how much i've played it with P-1 et. al and it is where I am most comfortable, and conviniently where most people are least comfortable, and that little advantage can sometimes help (e.g. me vs. Karin round 1 of tournament, i lost match 1 b/c i had no clue what to do against kirby, and halfway through the RC counterpick I started figuring out the range)... but yeah, I really hope i get to play you again sometime, cause it was fun (despite being marth dittos) XD
yea, lol the ditto can be gay but its one of my fav bc it's all abut spacing really i mean theres a few tricks but eh. I'll show u some cool things if you go to waba. you gotta promise not to take me to rc though lol

Top Bottom