• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[BUG] PSA: A "true" SD in QP stock matches will cost you two stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilLost

Smash Rookie
If you have a "true" SD, you will lose TWO stocks in a stock online QP match. A "true" SD is one where nobody ever hit you, so nobody else gets the credit.

Video proof: https://twitter.com/EvilLost/status/1092011104459472896
Watch Donkey Kong. 0.0% SD removes 2 stocks.

Side note: Whats the point of the ingame "convert to video" feature if we can't share those videos AND the switch cannot screen record smash ultimate ("video feature not available during this software") ??

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
You can share videos by putting your microSD into a device that can access the files on it, like a computer. It'll be in Nintendo -> Album -> Extra -> A long string of numbers and letters I'm not sure will be the same for everyone.

Untitled.png

Either way, I don't think this is a bug. Smash is really hard on people who troll matches and intentionally SD, though I don't understand why. Taunt party people always got hit by stray attacks and then voluntarily walked into the blast zone, which count as normal KOs. People who SD are just there taking up space at the worst.

EvilLost

Smash Rookie
Thanks; I'll try the SD card next time.
I get SD being -2 in time games to keep the 2 point differential, but in stock it just doesn't make sense. Unlike time, stock has a 1 point differential each time a player dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom