• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffer deactivation?

D

Deleted member

I'm having a hard time buffering Art deactivation in this game, but I never really got the hang of it in Sm4sh either lol. From what I can tell you just press Special 3 times while in an animation, but it's very inconsistent for me. I know there were some changes to the buffer system in Ultimate, so am I doing something wrong?

lmntolp

Smash Apprentice
I'm having a hard time buffering Art deactivation in this game, but I never really got the hang of it in Sm4sh either lol. From what I can tell you just press Special 3 times while in an animation, but it's very inconsistent for me. I know there were some changes to the buffer system in Ultimate, so am I doing something wrong?
Buffer deactivation is actually extremely similar to smash 4, except the last B press must be in the last 9 frames of a move's lag instead of 10. I'm guessing your last Special press may be too early because that's usually how I mess up. Here's the smash4 guide.
http://shulk101.com/tutorial/mabd

Top Bottom