• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buff wishlist!

Coccinelle

Smash Apprentice
The issue with Falco's upsmash is his hitbox, right? I think this is an issue with a lot of two-hit smash attacks. The first his isn't big enough (or strong enough) to throw the victim into the finisher. This is sometimes an issue I encounter with Link's f-smash, but not as often.
Overall, Falco's UpSmash is a decent anti air but is not reliable against grounded opponents, even close to them.

channel_KYX

Smash Apprentice
Call me old fashioned, but having a not trash jab on Samus is all I ask for.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I’m gonna give one or two per character, and which buffs they need the most:
:ultjigglypuff:-Further moving :GCR::GCB:; :GCD::GCB: heals you
:ultchrom:-:GCU::GCB: moves diagonally upwards and downwards; :GCA: is followed up by a second downward slash
:ultzss:-:GCR::GCB: and :GCZ: have longer reach
:ultwario:-:GCD::GCB: charges slightly faster
:ultpokemontrainer:-:GCLT::GCRT: Can be used to select which Pokémon to switch to
:ultsimon::ultrichter:-:GCU::GCB: goes higher; the latter’s :GCD::GCB: works how it does in Rondo of Blood

That’s all I can think of for now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom