• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buff Ken's Final Smash

Sfang55

Smash Rookie
Ken's Final Smash: "Shippu Jinraikyaku" needs a buff. The hitbox for it is really bad. If it is to the point where you have to literally be in their face, that's underpowered. Please make sure this gets to Mr. Sakurai. Thanks in advance!

D

Deleted member

Ken's Final Smash: "Shippu Jinraikyaku" needs a buff. The hitbox for it is really bad. If it is to the point where you have to literally be in their face, that's underpowered. Please make sure this gets to Mr. Sakurai. Thanks in advance!
Do you think we are Sakurais messengers or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

axon225

Smash Rookie
I main ken, and what I do for his final smash is get someone into a tatsumaki on the ground, and then, not many people know this, but you can cancel special moves into your final smash. at any time during the tatsu, you can cancel it into the FS. I usually try to do it nearest I can to the edge because if you do it like that, the FS will carry your opponent to toe edge of the stage and then launch them. depending on the character, this can kill at zero. Ken's FS doesn't really need buffing, what it needs is people who know how to use it properly.

Anyways, that's my two cents, have a nice day.

Top Bottom