• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BUFF CLOUD

Gabesta99

Smash Rookie
I had Kirby at 178% and this game decides that a cloud sword is made out of god damn playdough and I swear that Fully charged F smash didn't kill and now I want to kill myself and the internet because my 70% booty decides to die to Kirby down B this is some horse poo if cloud isn't buffed I'm gonna be pretty mad not sure if he was nerfed but pretty sure he wasn't

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I mean, fully charged fsmash won’t kill at any percent if you don’t hit him with it.

Or maybe you were in a stage with a cave of life?

Using spirits?

Or maybe none of this is true because that attack fully charged would kill Kirby at like 50%

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Cloud is one of the last characters in this game who needs a buff

JBird21

Smash Rookie
I had Kirby at 178% and this game decides that a cloud sword is made out of god damn playdough and I swear that Fully charged F smash didn't kill and now I want to kill myself and the internet because my 70% booty decides to die to Kirby down B this is some horse poo if cloud isn't buffed I'm gonna be pretty mad not sure if he was nerfed but pretty sure he wasn't
Cloud does not have many kill options besides limit. Roy, ike, and chom and kill and like 60%. Balance it out.

Kara

Smash Rookie
As stated, Kirby at 170% with a fully charged F-Smash that lands the final hit can't possibly NOT kill him. What you're implying or playing isn't the full story here. After going into the training stage, even all the way to the right at 40m (we'll call it meters because whatever), and Kirby at 135% damage before a full charge F-Smash, he died. Your description doesn't fit any logical sense unless he teched off a wall/ceiling which is 100% possible.

Likewise, Cloud at 70% damage with Kirby's Down B does enough damage to launch him a bit but not high enough for a blast zone as he only goes upwards at MOST 15m and sideways about 8m Both of these are not high enough damage to kill from a blast zone or far enough to be irrecoverable. Once more, what you've stated is not enough to give any type of accurate representation of your real situation and is likely misleading due to personal reasons or something else.

To finish off, this is all with spirits OFF. If spirits were on for you, then anything you have to say about kill%, damage done, and taken are completely null and void. Spirits are not counted towards any regular smash matches since those not only vary massively from person to person, but also enemy CPU's and also dependent on if you're in Adventure Mode or what. Too many variables and the like.

TL;DR- I tested everything you had to say and unless you are playing with Spirits on, then everything you've said about kill% and such are completely inaccurate. Cloud needing a buff based on these stats (which he actually did have a nerf so I hear) is not valid.

Gabesta99

Smash Rookie
As stated, Kirby at 170% with a fully charged F-Smash that lands the final hit can't possibly NOT kill him. What you're implying or playing isn't the full story here. After going into the training stage, even all the way to the right at 40m (we'll call it meters because whatever), and Kirby at 135% damage before a full charge F-Smash, he died. Your description doesn't fit any logical sense unless he teched off a wall/ceiling which is 100% possible.

Likewise, Cloud at 70% damage with Kirby's Down B does enough damage to launch him a bit but not high enough for a blast zone as he only goes upwards at MOST 15m and sideways about 8m Both of these are not high enough damage to kill from a blast zone or far enough to be irrecoverable. Once more, what you've stated is not enough to give any type of accurate representation of your real situation and is likely misleading due to personal reasons or something else.

To finish off, this is all with spirits OFF. If spirits were on for you, then anything you have to say about kill%, damage done, and taken are completely null and void. Spirits are not counted towards any regular smash matches since those not only vary massively from person to person, but also enemy CPU's and also dependent on if you're in Adventure Mode or what. Too many variables and the like.

TL;DR- I tested everything you had to say and unless you are playing with Spirits on, then everything you've said about kill% and such are completely inaccurate. Cloud needing a buff based on these stats (which he actually did have a nerf so I hear) is not valid.
I don't know but it didn't kill on omega form of Kongo Jungle and even tho this a while ago I still stand by with what I said. I understand he may be considered brain dead but that doesn't excuse his lack of kill options his main kill options truly are limit and forward areal spike and sometime a dair I think it's nutty that Pac man has better kill options and setups and just saying easier combo's to land

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
I don't know but it didn't kill on omega form of Kongo Jungle and even tho this a while ago I still stand by with what I said. I understand he may be considered brain dead but that doesn't excuse his lack of kill options his main kill options truly are limit and forward areal spike and sometime a dair I think it's nutty that Pac man has better kill options and setups and just saying easier combo's to land
....did you hit the final hit of Cloud's f smash? ONly thta will kill.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Mogisthelioma Mogisthelioma yes I did hit the final one all three that's why flustering my feathers
Not possible. That would kill Kirby on every available stage, let alone an Omega. Probably even the training stage. You were either playing with spirits (and Kirby had the Absolutely Safe Capsule assigned), were exaggerating due to salty feelings and now dug yourself too deep, or all this never happened.

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Cloud's uncharged Fsmash kills Samus (who weighs a lot more than Kirby) from the middle of FD at like 120%. Probably even sooner depending on DI and rage.
Even every single one of Cloud's tilts KO at percents that most other tilts do not.

Eggimannd

Smash Rookie
This post has been warned.
lol buff cloud? i think you misswrote nerf that broken sack of ****

Vierge

#1******
Switch FC
3850 4617 0606
Was it an online match? You might not realize this, but there are many honorless stalkers and cheaters on nintendo's network. In the future though, be sure to save a replay when something like this happens, or as soon as you notice some broken mechnics in a fight grab your phone and record the rest of the game.

Top Bottom