• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BTT, Smash inspired Time Trial Platformer now available on Steam/Android

Qual_

Smash Apprentice
I’m Qual, the developer of Break the Targets, and I’m happy to finally announce the release of the game on Steam!!
I got a lot of positive feedback for the Android version (Break the Targets is currently rated 4.82/5). One of the top requests was to bring BTT to PC, so after a lot of hard work and a successful crowdfunding campaign, I thought it would be a good idea to let the community know about the progress made in the last year.
It’s way too much to get into all that has been added, but a few things are:
  • Community levels with a Mario-Maker style level editor
  • New modes including Juggle which adds an entirely new way to play
  • Battle mode where you can race on randomly generated levels in real time
And so so much more.

Please check out the Steam or Google Play page for a more thorough list of features.

Break the Targets is participating in the Steam Summer sale and is currently 25% off and the Android version is completely free!

I’m here to answer any questions you may have about the game, and I’ve asked a few of our most dedicated players to help field questions.

Please spread the word, everyone has a friend who may enjoy it! We have a very active Discord community and we’d love for you to join.
Thanks

RogerBidon

Smash Cadet
Wow, it seems that you brought the break the targets mode to a whole new level. Congratulation! (I am currently downloading the android version =) )

Qual_

Smash Apprentice
nice ! You'll be full BTT once you reach gold and unlock phantasm+lasers :D
Should reach gold quickly if you're a smash player. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom