• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest BTIKC - Brawl Tournament In Kansas City ($100 Pot Bonus!) FT. Delux, Pelca, and Player-1

BTIKC - Brawl Tournament In Kansas City ($100 Pot Bonus!) FT. Delux, Pelca, and Player-1
Posted by Luigisama
107 W Lexington Ave, Independence, MO 64050, USA
Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Luigisama

Smash Champion

A Brawl tournament in the Kansas City area featuring Singles, Doubles and Unity Singles (Meta Knight Banned Singles)!
So far featuring a $100 pot bonus! The pot bonus may increase depending on how many people enter, keep up to date with tweets from @PoyoDaBoyo and posts on the Facebook page (Facebook page will be made soon!) to know what criterias will need to be met for a pot bonus increase!
EVENT SCHEDULE (NOTE: All times listed are CDT Time)
Venue Opens/Friendlies Start: 10 AM (NOTE: The venue may still be in the process of setting up at 10 AM)
Doubles Start: 12 PM
Singles Pools Start: 1:30 PM
Unity (Meta Knight Banned) Singles Bracket Starts: 4 PM
Singles Bracket Starts: 5 PM
Venue Clean Up Starts: 9 PM (We'll still keep a few friendly setups open until it gets closer to 10)
Venue Closes: 10 PM
NOTE: Because some people to my knowledge are misunderstanding. Meta Knight IS legal in normal singles and doubles, it's only Unity Singles that he is banned in. And you can sign-up online OR in-person, but payment for both sign-ups is in person. Sorry for any confusion!
ENTRY FEES
Registration can be done online or day of in-person. Payment is in-person for all sign-ups. In-person registered players regardless of skill level will not be seeded as first in pools in regular singles to not mess up projected brackets. So to get the most accurate seed, register online!
Venue Fee: $5
Singles Entry Fee: $10
Doubles Entry Fee $10 Per Team; $5 Per Team Mate
Unity (Meta Knight Banned) Singles Entry Fee: $5
PAYOUTS
SINGLES ($100 POT BONUS)
If 16 entrants or less:
1st Place: 60%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 10%
If 17-32 entrants
1st Place: 55%
4th Place: 5%
If 33 or more entrants:
1st Place: 50%
4th Place: 5%
5th Place: 2.5% each
DOUBLES AND UNITY SINGLES
1st Place: 60%
RULESET
In-Game/Conduct Rules (Singles and Doubles): https://pastebin.com/PD2cwL4k
Unity (Meta Knight Banned) Rules: https://smashboards.com/threads/the-unity-ruleset-v2-1.301032/#post-12492158(NOTE: The ledge grab limit is 35, not 50. Everything else in the link applies though)
Setup Rules (MUST READ IF YOU'RE BRINGING A SETUP): All setups must be loaded with the following codes (No Random Tripping/Input Lag Fix Codes) and no other gameplay altering codes or files, however aesthetic hacks are fine: https://pastebin.com/MXeMQGB2
Stream: http://twitch.tv/poyodaboyo

Last edited:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I realize it's like a month too early for this question, but what's the turnout looking like for this?

I may want to go to this :o

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Who is this Deluxe and how can I fight them?

I realize it's like a month too early for this question, but what's the turnout looking like for this?

I may want to go to this :o
pls see me in Brawl megarobdad

Last edited:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
We shall see, maybe if I can get a carpool or a doubles partner who enjoys carrying wolves to the money table.

Last edited:
Top Bottom