• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRUTAL - New DK Combo Video ft. CnB | Chandy

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
The new combo video is here! If you like up-air and/or dope tracks, this is the video for you. Thanks to everyone who helped me pre-screen this video so it can be the masterpiece that it is today. I'd just like to throw out a pre-emptive "you're welcome" to the entire DK meta for the great service I have done all of you in the making of this video.

As always, you can follow me on Twitter and Twitch to keep up with all the dong expanding I'll be doing this summer. All you ‪#‎ChandyFandys‬ out there make playing this garbage character worth it, so a huge thank you to everyone who has ever said anything nice to me. It means a lot! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if I just changed your whole world.

Special shoutouts to @phish-it for inspiring me erry day. Your neutral is SICK, bro!

Last edited:

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Eyy Chandy! Have you ever been to and DIMEs or Monday Night Melees? I swear I saw a black DK wrecking kids once .

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
I was at DIME 13 way back in January and there's a chance I'll be at the DIME this weekend. Just made top 10 in ATX Melee so I'm looking to upset some fools.

Last edited:

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think I remember seeing you then.

Dude if you show up to DIME, ask around for Mervis! I've had a lot of fun playing DK lately and it be cool to see a good DK play.

Top Bottom