• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brotherly Love: Aniki and Masashi

Charoo

Smash Champion
I was bored studying so I decided to make a quick combo video between Aniki and Masashi.

They are both top players in Japan, and I guess are very well known in America too. Masashi doesn't really do much combo so sorry if this video kind of lack his combo.

Enjoy n_n

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPdF5kmtK8k

Download: http://w11.easy-share.com/637875.html (just scroll down a little)

Study for Biology causes mindgrains

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Say, was that Masashi waveshining on Dreamland 64?

So much for "mindgames > technical skill". :rolleyes:

metroid1117

Smash Master
I never knew that Aniki and Masashi were brothers :dizzy: . Anyway, I thought that was a great video; it gave a great insight to Aniki and Masashi's playing style when they're practicing and under less pressure than in a tourney match.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Awsome vid, I heard masashi quit though, any one know if thats true?

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Very nice, I was only really impressed at the second half though. The first pieces are actually really mediocre looking for lack of comboing and the fact that Aniki could've recovered some of those ledge guards had he relieved tumble and grappled instead of Up-Bing.

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'm thinking of making a new one soon involving Masashi, Aniki, and Jack. I hope it'll coem out good

Charoo

Smash Champion
Aniki must be like the older brother for other smashers too with that kind of name hehe

Charoo

Smash Champion
i got a bunch of pm through youtube asking to make another1. So maybe u guys can help me decide which two people I should do next? I was thinking captain jack and some1 else

Top Bottom