• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Brother from another MOTHER". Lucas Smash Ultimate Discussion thread.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Yeah, that's another game I wish I gave some time and personal connection towards.
I never owned Zelda either, but I at least played them with other people, especially Majora's Mask.
you could play Bug Fables on Switch its like the old Paper Marios but argubly Better!
Also try Links Awekening its a classic, easy and short Zelda perfect for a beginner!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
you could play Bug Fables on Switch its like the old Paper Marios but argubly Better!
Also try Links Awekening its a classic, easy and short Zelda perfect for a beginner!
Oh, at this point I've played many Zelda titles- my first (that I owned) was Oracle of Seasons, and since then I've tackled.

The original Zelda
Link's Awakening
A Link to the Past
A Link Between Worlds
Ocarina of Time
Minish Cap
Triforce Heroes
Hyrule Warriors
...and of course, Breath of the Wild

I'm sure I'll buy Bug Fables whenever I see it on sale, it seems to be a beloved game, already.

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
I've played through the trilogy twice now. Once back in high school and again for the 30th anniversary.
Far and away my favorite franchise, with EarthBound taking the spot as my favorite piece of media in existence.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Ive watched a Youtube Video about giving every Character an Echo (it wasnt Good)
and the following was said about Lucas Echo
Lucases pretty evil Brother Claus
this made me Confused and sad!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I main Lucus now, he is a good characters with some good moves like PK freeze and side smash

Harryyo

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
CUTT#350
NNID
Babi/Harry
3DS FC
0147-2287-4521
Switch FC
SW-2499-1333-5508
Lucas players just need to focus on using less tech or focusing less on it. I will always love Lucas.
Since brawl :)

Top Bottom