• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bringing Brawl back

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Ok so Brawl is in a sink or swim time right now. Basically if we don't do something it'll just straight up die. A solution to this problem isn't easy I guess. So I wanted to start this as a start to trying to actively and actually get this game back up and running before it just disappeared. So any thoughts? Should it remain vBrawl or should we use the widely underrated Balanced Brawl? Should we edit the rule sets? I really don't want to see Brawl die, and I have a hunch I'm far from the only one.

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
I'm from Missouri as well. Basically, we'd just have to have enough people interested in playing it again.

EDIT: In fact, perhaps make a thread for Missouri players that would play brawl again if it was at venues?

Last edited:

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
I've pitched the idea to the various Sm4sh scenes. If anyone were to revive Brawl, it's them.

DJSKRELP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NotApplicable
3DS FC
3024-8713-4194
I've pitched the idea to the various Sm4sh scenes. If anyone were to revive Brawl, it's them.
Seeing as all three of us are in Missouri, might as well post this to those that support it from who we've talked to.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
" Created a new Facebook group dedicated to the Revival of Brawl.

This Group is for anyone who would like to see Super Smash Bros. Brawl make a comeback with renewed activity.

Use this group for discussion of events, old videos, new videos, or even for matchmaking if you want to do Wiimmfi OR Netplay!

Let's try to get this group big and increase activity and buzz around our beloved game!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/582559721911753/ "

Copy/pasta'd, figured I would post this here, cause it's relevant. As for my opinion on balanced brawl or just vanilla, vanilla is definitely the way to go! :D

Top Bottom