• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bring the heat! Incineroar Social thread

Dε√ilj∦o

Smash Journeyman
Im hyped about Incineroar. Is there footage of his pummel? I would love an eye poke/eye rake, or some sort of light submission move.

I'm a bit disappointed he cant initiate a rear grab state, (grabbing ppl from behind) allowing for even more types of Wrestling moves. Missed opportunity, but hey, it's still awesome as hell.
His pummel is a headbutt. It can be seen briefly during the direct.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Unsurprisingly, they really looked into Gief's lariat when designing Darkest Lariat aha.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The legendary heel Pokemon is here!

Now if only he had the Canadian Destroyer as a grab that would be ****ing awesome

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
At least it's a uniquely functioning one
When I first saw the clip of the counter I felt a twinge of disappointment until I realized it isn't just another counterattack but something a bit more interesting. It's actually kinda hype.

As a Fire Starter main in the Pokemon series (except for fifth gen, gave up on the Fire/Fighting curse for the snake lol), being able to play as both the original, Charizard, and the most recent one, has gotten me pretty excited for Ultimate!

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
The legendary heel Pokemon is here!

Now if only he had the Canadian Destroyer as a grab that would be ****ing awesome
I wasn't familiar with that move so I looked it up, and I couldn't agree more. That was one of the most amazing slams I've ever seen.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548

MA_DA_Oh

Smash Cadet
I wasn't familiar with that move so I looked it up, and I couldn't agree more. That was one of the most amazing slams I've ever seen.
I like the idea that the moves are both real wrestler references and a real pokemon move

Top Bottom