• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl | Markham, Ontario, Canada | May 1st, 2010

Tin Man

Smash Hero
:crying: but I came to urs

lol

ALSO THE OP HAS BEEN CHANGED, BRAWL+ IS NOW A CONFIRMED EVENT (make me proud 5ive)

Now if u were only going to go because of brawl+, please confirm ur attendance.

Gichan

Smash Champion
you know what, rps and B+ with an SSFIV set-up, I will probably come by later on, like at 2pm or so. But I won't be joining any events, except maybe B+ just to help support it. That way we're even tin lol.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
tin-man, put me as "maybe"
I might come depends on the amount of homework i get.

EDIT: Isn't RPS all luck? -.- you expect luck to win that tourney? lol

asian_alvin

Smash Cadet
RPS is so intense. my highschool music teacher showed us some international RPS website thing. stupis sh** lk 3 fists then you throw, 90 degrees @ elbow when thrown or you lose, etc. they got gambits commentary gotta know too, like the rock sandwich (paper - rock - paper).

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
Tinman: Due to the conveniant timing of this event, I will attempt to make it with a car-full (or at least a doubles teammate).

Is there any housing available friday night? I probably have a place to stay in cobourg, but thats ..not that close...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
you know what, rps and B+ with an SSFIV set-up, I will probably come by later on, like at 2pm or so. But I won't be joining any events, except maybe B+ just to help support it. That way we're even tin lol.
we aint even until u attend 2 of my tourneys (and play in the events -.-)

Tinman: Due to the conveniant timing of this event, I will attempt to make it with a car-full (or at least a doubles teammate).

Is there any housing available friday night? I probably have a place to stay in cobourg, but thats ..not that close...
**** yeah 8D, this sounds really gud, I'll try my best to have u taken care of.

MORE CHANGES TO THE OP. SINCE ASIAN_ALVIN IS SO BEAST, PRE-REGISTRATION (ONLY IF UR ATTENDANCE IS CONFIRMED) GETS U A FREE DONUT/COFFEE (PROLLY A MEDIUM). IN ADDITION, IF U ENTER ALL OF THE EVENTS (ALL 5 SO FAR), YOU GET A FREE DONUT/COFFEE. IS THAT INCENTIVE OR WHAT (YES U CAN GET BOTH, WE AIN'T CHEAP LOL)

Rikana

Smash Champion
Still can't confirm as its still far away (date wise). I'll let you guys know as the date draws near. I'll most likely be able to make it since I'm done school next week.

Freeroller

Smash Cadet
Count me in. Count me in to pretty much any tourney in the GTA, as long as I somehow find them/are reminded of them, lol. I'm hooked.

Patches

Smash Master
I'm not confirmed yet, I still need to see if I got it booked off work. But if I am there, I'll definitely be down for singles, RPS and +. I miss my GaW time to show him some love. <3

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'm totally up for the Melee tournie as long as its not on a day where I have something to do.

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
Sign me up too. If I can bring anything for us to use, I'll let you know once I know.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I need a partner for this.

Joe / Brandon, either of you up for doubling?

I'm either coming with Tasty, or I'll be asking Raidos for another hitched ride. We'll see if Tasty can come or not.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i cant confirm anything atm, i took off saturday for gis and now my job hasnt given me any shifts for 2weeks so yeah unless im not booked on saturday im not taking off work again D:

Iliad

Smash Lord
lmaaaao Tinaye, you know actually, I think it would be appropriate if I teamed with you at your tourney since we weren't able to team at mine. Fine.

Think of a good name.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
last time we were ying yang, but **** that, gonna think of something else then.

Edit: supposed to be ying yang anyways lol :p

Edit2:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so far this is the attendance list

1. Tin Man
2. Hype
3. JustNoOne
4. Dinner
5. Nightmare
6. i1337 (maybe)
7. Pharaoh (maybe)
8. Ally (maybe)
9. Holy Nightmare (maybe)
10. SRTM (maybe)
11. Infzy (maybe)
12. Iliad (maybe)
13. Phiddlesticks (maybe)
14. XxHollowCorexX
15. Patches (maybe)
16. Riddlebox
17. Marik
18. KnucklesTheEchidna (maybe)
19. Freeroller
20. doovongeman (maybe)
21. _Asian_Kenny_ (maybe)
22. LooftWaffles (maybe)
23. Toronto Joe (maybe)
24. FmyLife (maybe)
25. Douhneill (maybe)
26. Hammabro

IF UR NAME HAS A MAYBE BESIDE IT, U ARE NOT ELIGABLE FOR THE FREE DONUT/COFFEE. U NEED TO ACTUALLY CONFIRM, THEN THE DAY OF, U MUST PAY VENUE FEE + ENTER 1 EVENT THATS NOT RPS

IN ADDITION, U CAN RECEIVE ANOTHER FREE COFFEE/DONUT FOR ENTERING ALL 5 EVENTS, REMEMBER THIS PPL.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HOUSE OTTAWA FOR FRIDAY NIGHT, SO FAR 2 PPL NEED A PLACE TO STAY

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
Alright. So now I've found where my 'rents were hiding my wii. Count me as someone who will be there with a Wii + Brawl + SD card with Brawl+. I may or may not be able to bring a television depending on if I have to take the bus.

In a completely different note: Texture hacks. What are the 'rules' about it?

Top Bottom