• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Breatheezy samus guide [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breatheezy

Smash Rookie
Breatheezy submitted a new guide:

Breatheezy samus guide - samus MU guide

Ok so first things first this guide is 100% my opinions and my tips so if you don't agree that's kewl this character was meant to be played more than one way and I don't want to "one up anyone" or put down anyone I just want to help whoever neğeds it cause in the end we're all playing this game because we love it and it's fun, also this really isn't a "how to play" samus guide I'm sure you'd be able to pick up some stuff but that's not purpose it's more of a "what to use against who" so I'll...
Read more about this guide...

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, can you please:
- format it in a readable way
- write readable English (split it up into paragraphs, and don't write enormous run-on sentences)

Thanks!

Litt

Samus
This guide has been removed and is no longer available.
Yes, I unapproved the guide. I do not believe that is worth while information placing as a guide to samus. Please try again and if your response is met with positive remarks from the samus boards it may be approved next time.

Try adding some degree of objectivity and organization ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom