• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breath of the Wild Aesthethic Discusion! Toxic?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
In my Humble Opinion Zelda Botws aesthetic Suck I mean They Changed Links Outfit For No Reason i mean imgine if the Wedding Outfit was the default in odysey and you had to 100% the game to get a classic Outfit! Than they made link right handed for no good reason and lastly Why is there so much random piano notes?
I mean I get the Gameplay changes and acepted them but these aesthethic Chges are dumb Change my Mind!
And here is a Picture of the best thing about links design:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The aesthetic was amazing. There is nothing wrong with changing up the formula when it’s become stale and over-repeated. The entire idea behind the game was to reinvent the series and take it to a new direction. You may hate the aesthetic but the change in formula and redesign was most certainly the right one given how popular and acclaimed it was.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Well the use of piano music was to reflect the atmosphere they were going for. Link has been right handed for several games. And speak for yourself on the outfit bit, I had it before I reached impa

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Well the use of piano music was to reflect the atmosphere they were going for. Link has been right handed for several games. And speak for yourself on the outfit bit, I had it before I reached impa
which one? the 100% One or a Amiibo one?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Thing is, I don't think Mario can really support big changes to his design since he is the same character in every game.

Because Link, Zelda, and as of recent Ganon are different characters in each game, they can have big design changes.
Honestly yeah. Different Links give a nautral excuse for radically different clothes. Ganondorf and Zelda have had radically different designs. Why are we stuck on Link?

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
"They Changed Links Outfit For No Reason"
The reason was making the game stand out from every single other game where the only possible change was a different tunic color under certain circumstances. It worked very well.

" i mean imgine if the Wedding Outfit was the default in odysey and you had to 100% the game to get a classic Outfit!"
I genuinely don't see the issue, personally. Changing a character's outfit for a game is fun.

"Than they made link right handed for no good reason"
Once again, what is the issue here? He's never been exclusively a lefty. And I feel like, of all the things to complain about, this should be one of the least possible significant "issues."

" and lastly Why is there so much random piano notes?"
...because that's how the soundtrack worked? It was ambient. The idea is that they didn't want constant repeating music in open areas. It fit very well.

Top Bottom